- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Handsome Townhouse in a prime residential development.
- Excellent location close to Belfast city centre and all local amenities.
- Four well proportioned bedrooms, master En suite.
- Adaptable accommodation to allow for four beds/two receptions or three beds/ three receptions.
- The property boasts a cloakroom, bathroom, shower room and utility room.
- Gas fired central heating.
- UPVC double glazing throughout.
- Off street paved driveway for visitor parking.
- Enclosed private rear garden.
- Early viewing is highly recommended.
Occupying a superb location just off the Antrim Road, this property is surrounded by a wealth of local attractions including Cavehill Country Park, Belfast Castle and close to a wide range of leading schools, public transport and recreational activities. Spread over three floors the accommodation is complimented by four well proportioned bedrooms including master with en suite, a superb modern fitted kitchen open to dining area, two receptions, a modern bathroom, shower room and utility room. In addition, the property benefits from UPVC double glazing throughout, phoenix gas central heating, garage with access from the lower ground floor and a parking facility to the front. This is certainly a property worth viewing, both design and location will be hard to match.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.