- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Exceptional End-Terrace
- Bright Reception
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Dining Space
- Classic White Bathroom Suite
- 3 Bedrooms
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Full uPVC Double Glazing
- Enclosed Gardens including Elevated Decking to Rear
- Cul-de-Sac Location
- Sought After Residential Location
Additional InformationAn exceptionally well presented end terrace in a highly regarded residential location which is sure to appeal to first-time buyers, investors and those with a growing family.
Internally the dwelling has undergone significant upgrading and comprises of a vestibule entrance, spacious hallway, bright reception, modern fitted kitchen with ample dining space, classic white bathroom suite and three well proportioned bedrooms. Outside there are enclosed yards to the front and rear including a league elevated decking area, ideal for those sunny evenings!
The property further benefits from gas central heating, full uPVC double glazing and all within a sought after cut-de-sac location.
Forthriver Green is conveniently located close to many leading shops and amenities and shares excellent bus links with Belfast City Centre and beyond.
Contact Rea Estates NOW for further details or to arrange an appointment to view.
- Ground Floor
- Vestibule Entrance
- PVC composite front door with glass insets, wood laminate flooring, leading to:
- PVC internal door with stained glass inset, wood laminate flooring, under stair storage, panelled radiator, stairs leading to first floor
- Living Room 4.63m x 3.21m (15'2" x 10'6")
- Double french doors with glass insets, wood laminate flooring
- Kitchen 3.97m x 5.13m (13'0" x 16'9")
- Modern fitted kitchen with both high and low level units, tiled splash backs and contrasting worktops, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, integrated oven and hob, fridge freezer space, plumbed for a washing machine, enclosed electricity meter, panelled radiator, ample dining space, access to rear garden
- First Floor
- Classic white bathroom suite including low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with shower attachment overhead, laminate flooring, PVC cladded walls and ceiling, panelled radiator
- Front Bedroom 3.77m x 3.31m (12'4" x 10'10")
- Wood laminate flooring, panelled radiator
- Rear Bedroom
- Built-in mirrored slide robes, wood laminate flooring, panelled radiator
- Third Bedroom 2.87m x 2.59m (9'4" x 8'5")
- Wood laminate flooring, panelled radiator
- Enclosed storage cupboard housing gas boiler, access to roof space
- Elevated and fully paved front yard, wood panelled fencing and metal entrance gate
- Paved rear yard with large elevated decking area, water tap, access to rear entry
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
85th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »