- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superb, extended detached villa
- Extensively modernised to an excellent specification
- Spacious lounge with delightful fireplace
- Additional dining/living room with cast-iron stove
- Luxury kitchen with causal dining area at Island unit
- Separate utility room/downstairs wc
- Study/ground floor snug
- Four bedrooms, one with ensuite shower room
- Bathroom with modern white suite
- Attached store
- Driveway parking
- Natural gas central heating
- Double glazed throughout
- Well-tended front and rear gardens
Additional InformationIn excellent decorative order throughout, natural light streams in to the airy interior via large windows.
The versatile layout would be ideal for a range of purchasers including families wishing to avail of an excellent range of schooling for all ages in Belmont, Ballyhackamore and Holywood.
Finchley Park is a quiet, no-through road within a short stroll of Belmont Park and public transport routes.
We have no hesitation in recommending internal inspection in order to appreciate all this delightful home has to offer.
- Covered entrance porch. uPVC front door with leaded inset and triple glazing
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Solid porcelain tiled floor. Understairs cloaks cupboard with shelving.
- 4.5m x 3.35m (14' 9" x 11' 0")
Most attractive limestone fireplace and hearth plumbed for gas fire (currently disconnected and inoperable). Double doors to:
- 5.65m x 3.44m (18' 6" x 11' 3")
Vaulted ceiling, feature cast iron multi-fuel stove. Velux windows. French doors to garden. Arch to:
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 4.95m x 2.82m (16' 3" x 9' 3")
Luxury range of high and low level units including glazed display cabinets. Island unit with seating. Single drainer 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit. Integrated appliances inlcuding Beko stainless steel double oven and Baumatic 5 ring gas hob, stainless steel canopy with extractor fan. Baumatic larder fridge, pull out upright larder. Recessed low voltage spotlights, solid porcelain tiled floor. Door to:
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.98m x 2.87m (9' 9" x 9' 5")
(at widest points) Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, extra fridge etc. Door to garden. Door to:
- SEPARATE WC:
- Low flush WC, wash hand basin. Solid porcelain tiled floor and partially tiled walls.
- 3.24m x 2.91m (10' 8" x 9' 7")
(at widest points).
- Superb aspect. Access to roofspace via pull-down ladder. Mostly floored with light.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.96m x 3.2m (13' 0" x 10' 6")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.07m x 3.05m (10' 1" x 10' 0")
EN-SUITE: Comprising fully tiled shower cubicle with Mira Sport electric shower, wash hand basin, and low flush WC. Extractor fan. Solid porcelain tiled floor and partially tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.18m x 2.97m (10' 5" x 9' 9")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.23m x 2.9m (10' 7" x 9' 6")
(at widest points) Built-in cupboards with over-head storage.
- White suite comprising panelled bath. Separate corner shower cubicle with Trevi shower. Low flush WC, wash hand basin. Solid porcelain tiled floor and partially tiled walls. Chrome heated towel rail.
- FRONT GARDEN:
- In lawns with flower beds. Driveway with off-street parking.
- ATTACHED STORE:
- 3.11m x 2.06m (10' 2" x 6' 9")
(Widening to 3.24m). Roller shutter door, power and light. Natural gas boiler.
- REAR GARDEN:
- Mainly in lawn with flower beds. Plants and shrubs. Flagged patio area. Paths to both sides. Timber shed.
Travelling from the Belmont Road on the Old Holywood Road (junction across from Campbell College), continue past Cairnburn heading towards Holywood. Finchley Park is on left hand side before Quarry Road.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »