- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A beautifully presented detached villa
- Extended to further enhance its ground floor area
- Modernised throughout, and ready to move in to
- Four bedrooms
- Master ensuite
- Large entrance hall
- Dining room with wooden floor
- Large formal lounge with beautiful stone fireplace
- All important downstairs cloakroom comprising modern white suite
- Luxury "Parkes" kitchen in modern Cream units, Siemens appliances
- Open plan casual dining/ living area with wood burning stove
- Separate utility room
- Attached garage approached via tarmac driveway
- Superb gardens to front, side and rear laid out in manicured lawns, trees, well stocked flower & shrub beds, large rockery and 3 patio areas
- Gas fired central heating system
- Double glazed in extremely well maintained timber units
Additional InformationA superb detached villa enjoying a prime location within the popular Falcon development, just off the Mountain Road. No.7 Falcon Drive rests arguably one of the largest sites and offers fantastic outdoor space in lawns, large rockery garden, mature trees, the luxury of 3 patio area's and extremely well stocked flower and shrub beds. The subject property has been modernised but still retains the country character that this development provides with the interior of these beautiful family homes.
Being located on the Belfast side of town, commuting to Belfast is very palatable and with that accessibility to leading schools. Shopping facilities are handy also, with the busy Newtownards town centre only a few minutes' drive away, Holywood and Bangor towns can also be reached within 10-15 mins drive Stormont Buildings, City Airport and the Ulster Hospital are also easily accessible from this property.
With the additional benefit of excellent parking and delightful gardens this sale is sure to appeal to discerning purchasers seeking a family home enjoying privacy and convenience in one of the Newtownards most sought after residential locations. To arrange your own private viewing appointment, please contact our Newtownards branch on 02891 800700.
- Glazed solid wood front door, outside light.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Polished laminate floor, under stairs storage, telephone point, glazed double doors to Dining Room.
- Modern white suite comprising: pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, push button WC, wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor, chrome towel radiator.
- 2.87m x 2.57m (9' 5" x 8' 5")
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.6m x 3.28m (15' 1" x 10' 9")
Polished wooden floor, open to:
- 6.07m x 3.96m (19' 11" x 13' 0")
Attractive sandstone fireplace, large dog grate, open fire, dual aspect, polished wooden floor, double glazed French doors to rear garden.
- LUXURY KITCHEN/LIVING/DINING ROOM BY PARKS KITCHENS:
- 7.77m x 5.94m (25' 6" x 19' 6")
At widest points. 1.5 tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, excellent range of high and low level cream units, Formica roll edge work surfaces, 4 ring Siemens ceramic hob unit, extractor hood, double built in Siemens oven, built in Siemens dishwasher, pot drawers, concealed lighting, integrated fridge, polished ceramic tiled floor, range of recessed spotlighting, feature wood burning stove to Living Area, wall of uPVC double glazed windows overlooking rear garden, uPVC double glazed French doors to rear.
- 1.85m x 1.57m (6' 1" x 5' 2")
Single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, range of low level units, Formica roll edge work surfaces, plumbed for washing machine, polished ceramic tiled floor, wall tiling.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.67m x 2.24m (8' 9" x 7' 4")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of low level units, Formica roll edge work surfaces, plumbed for washing machine, gas boiler, wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor, uPVC double glazed door to rear garden.
- Linen space on cupboard, access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.99m x 3.28m (13' 1" x 10' 9")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Modern white suite comprising: Separate fully tiled shower cubicle with 'Aqualisa' thermostatically controlled shower, telephone hand shower, floating wash hand basin with mixer taps, push button WC, shaver point, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan, chrome towel radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.58m x 2.84m (11' 9" x 9' 4")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.28m x 3.18m (10' 9" x 10' 5")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.58m x 1.78m (11' 9" x 5' 10")
- DELUXE BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising: Panelled bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, extensive wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- ATTACHED GARAGE
- 3.68m x 2.69m (12' 1" x 8' 10")
Up and over door, light and power, approached by tarmac driveway.
- To front, side and rear laid out in manicured lawns, feature modern paved patio areas, extremely well stocked flowerbeds in trees, shrubs, bushes and plant beds, large feature rockery with garden pond, two further patio areas, fencing, pedestrian access to either side of the property for bins etc.
Falcon Drive, Off Whiteways Mountain Road, Newtownards
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »