- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A Semi Detached Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms, Master with Ensuite
- Two Reception Rooms
- Modern Kitchen with Range of High and Low Level Units
- White Bathroom Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Gardens and Garage
- Upvc Fascias
Additional InformationA beautiful recently renovated Detached Bungalow offering flexible accommodation, excellent master bedroom with ensuite. Modern Kitchen with dining area. Gardens in lawns and garage.
Convenient to Queens Playing fields, local shops and bus stop for easy access to Belfast.
Viewing would be recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Entrance hall with wood block flooring.Two cupboards off the hallway.
- BEDROOM 3/LIVING ROOM:
- 3.91m x 3.35m (12' 10" x 11' 0")
- SITTING ROOM:
- 4.27m x 3.35m (14' 0" x 11' 0")
Open fireplace with wooden floor.
Double doors leading to dining room.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.22m x 3.35m (13' 10" x 11' 0")
Wooden block floor.
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 4.57m x 2.13m (15' 0" x 7' 0")
Range of high and level units and tiled floor, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, hob and double oven.Stainless steel cooker hood and tiled splash back. Integrated dishwasher and and fridge/freezer.
- Comprising of panel bath, shower over the bath with shower screen. Low flush wc, wash hand basin, part tiled walls and tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.05m x 2.41m (10' 0" x 7' 11")
Built in robe.
- Fixed stair case leading to landing with velux window.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.49m x 4.27m (18' 0" x 14' 0")
Ensuite with corner shower, low flush wc,wash hand basin and tiled floor.
Built in robes.
- 5.79m x 3.05m (19' 0" x 10' 0")
Up and over door and plumbed for washing machine.
- Lawns bordered by hedges. Outside patio area, pebbled driveway to the side of the house. Outside tap .
Driving along the Malone Road at the Dub Stores turn left and first right into Fairway Drive.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
111th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »