- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Magnificent semi detached home.
- Three bedrooms.
- Ensuite shower room.
- Spacious living room.
- Luxury high gloss kitchen.
- Downstairs w.c.
- Luxury bathroom suite.
- Off road carparking.
- Upvc double glazing.
- Gas central heating.
An exciting opportunity to purchase this magnificent and beautifully presented semi detached home that is fantastically positioned in this small and exclusive cul de sac location. With superb accessibility to schooling, transport links to include the Railway and Leisure facilities, this one is a star purchase ! Three bedrooms, master bedroom with luxury ensuite shower room. Spacious living room. Luxury high gloss fitted kitchen with feature open plan dining / living space and attractive views over well maintained and enclosed gardens. Downstairs w.c. Luxurious white bathroom suite with contemporary tiling. Off road carparking. Upvc double glazing. Gas fired central heating. Well maintained, privately enclosed rear garden and additional well maintained brick paviour patio. Nestled within this quiet location between Lisburn and Belfast as well as arterial routes, we highly recommend viewing this wonderful home to avoid disappointment. EPC C80
- GROUND FLOOR
- Front door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Beautiful tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM 16'0 x 12'6 (4.88m x 3.81m)
- LUXURY HIGH GLOSS FITTED KITCHEN / DINING 16'8 x 16'5 (5.08m x 5.00m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, integrated fridge and freezer, built-in 4 ring hob, stainless steel extractor fan, built-in oven, under unit lighting, partially tiled walls, beautiful tiled floor, open plan to feature dining / living space, feature Upvc double glazed double doors from dining area to well maintained generous garden.
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C
- Low flush w.c, wash hand basin and storage unit, beautiful tiled floor, extractor fan.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Storage cupboard.
- MASTER BEDROOM 1 11'2 x 10'8 (3.40m x 3.25m)
- LUXURY ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, low flush w.c, wash hand basin and storage unit, chrome effect sanitary ware, beautiful partially tiled walls and tiled floor, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM 2 11'4 x 8'10 (3.45m x 2.69m)
- BEDROOM 3 8'5 x 7'7 (2.57m x 2.31m)
- LUXURIOUS WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Bath with mixertaps, telephone hand shower, electric shower unit, low flush w.c, wash hand basin and storage unit, chrome towel warmer, chrome effect sanitary ware, extractor fan, spotlights, contemporary partially tiled walls, tiled floor.
- Well maintained, privately enclosed rear garden, additional well maintained brick paviour patio, outside tap, off street carparking, well maintained garden to front.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
24th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »