This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
We are pleased to offer to the open market this immaculate home which was only built c. 4 years ago. Internal inspection is a must to fully appreciate this deceptive spacious home which is finished to a very high standard throughout . Beautiful rural views are offered to the rear with a decking area and private garden. Overall this is a very fine home which is just ready to walk into. Viewing is a must.
1 Reception Room
Open Plan Kitchen with Dining Area
3 Bedrooms/Master with En-Suite
Pine Internal Doors
Modern Finish Throughout
Decking Area To Rear
Immaculate Decorative Order Throughout
Oil Fired Central Heating
uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- (EPC) EEC next to EIR
- Entrance Hall
- Hardwood front door, tiled floor.
- 12' 8" x 12' 7" (3.86m x 3.84m) Cast iron stove setting on a granite hearth, laminated wooden floor.
- 6' 1" x 4' 2" (1.85m x 1.27m) Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor.
- Kitchen with Dining Area
- 16' 9" x 15' (5.11m x 4.57m) Range of modern Cream fitted high and low level units, built in electric oven with ceramic hob, stainless steel canopy with extractor fan, stainless steel sink unit, part tiled walls, open plan to dining area. Patio doors leading to decking area and rear garden. Pleasant views are offered from this room over the rural countryside and a lot of natural light is also offered.
- Utility Room
- 7' 9" x 5' 5" (2.36m x 1.65m) Fitted units ,stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble drier, storage area.
- Master Bedroom
- 19' 2" x 9' 11" (5.84m x 3.02m) Velux window. En-suite 7' 9" x 4' 4" Pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, shower cubicle with electric shower, tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2
- 15' 2" x 9' 9" (4.62m x 2.97m)
- Bedroom 3
- 9' 1" x 7' 4" (2.77m x 2.24m)
- 3.28m x 1.98m (10' 9" x 6' 6") White suite, panel bath, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle with power shower, part tiled walls.
- Access is offered to the roof space via a slingsby ladder. The roof space is floored for storage.
- To the rear is a large decking area which is accessed from kitchen. The decking offers steps down to the garden which is enclosed and is all on the flat. The garden has been tastefully landscaped for easy maintenance and is in mature shrubs and lawn . To the front there is ample parking for several vehicles .
- Property ref: 150_1109_4032513
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views