- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Detached Property Backing onto Countryside
- Cul-de-sac Position Within Small Popular Development
- Arguably One of the Finest Sites in the Development
- Versatile and Flexible Accommodation
- Living Room with Attractive Fireplace and Open Fire
- Fitted Kitchen Open Plan to Dining/Family Area with Country Views
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Master with Country Views, En Suite Shower Room and Built-in Wardrobe
- Bathroom with Three Piece White Suite
- Additional Downstairs WC
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Front Garden in Lawns
- Driveway with Parking for Cars, Caravans and Boats, Leading to Additional Parking Area with Space to Build a Garage Subject to Necessary Approvals
- Fully Enclosed Rear Garden in Lawns with Country Views, Landscaped Garden Area, Paved Patio Area
- Early Viewing Essential
- Millisle Town Centre, Bangor, Donaghadee and Newtownards Easily Accessible
Additional InformationTucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac within this small popular development, here is an ideal opportunity to purchase an attractive detached property occupying an exceptional site backing onto the countryside. Occupying arguably one of the finest sites in the development not only does it have the views to the rear but also a lot of space to the side with parking for cars, caravans, boats and horse boxes, etc, or potential to build a garage subject to necessary approvals.
Inside does not disappoint either. The property has been well cared for over the years and is immaculately presented. The ground floor comprises good sized living room, with attractive fireplace and open fire, and fitted kitchen open plan to dining/family area with country views. Upstairs this fine home is further enhanced by having three well proportioned bedrooms, including master with built-in wardrobe and en suite shower room, as well as bathroom with three piece white suite. Other benefits include oil fired central heating, uPVC double glazed windows, downstairs WC and cloakroom.
This property will have wide ranging appeal to a host of potential purchasers including holiday home market, young professionals, families and the retired. There is also a low maintenance front garden and fantastic good sized rear garden in lawns with country views, landscaped garden area and paved patio area. A viewing is thoroughly recommended at your earliest opportunity so as to appreciate it in its entirety.
- Front door with double glazed inset and double glazed side panels to reception hall.
- CLOAKROOM/DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- White suite comprising: Low flush WC, floating wash hand basin with tiled splashback, fully tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.77m x 3.48m (18' 11" x 11' 5")
at widest points
Attractive fireplace with open fire, cornice ceiling.
- KITCHEN WITH DINING/FAMILY AREA :
- 5.74m x 3.28m (18' 10" x 10' 9")
at widest points
Range of high and low level units, granite effect work surfaces, Franke one and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated oven, integrated four ring hob, tiled splashback, extractor fan above, integrated fridge freezer, integrated washing machine, concealed strip lighting, tiled floor in kitchen area, part tiled walls in kitchen area, lovely views over the countryside, uPVC double glazed French doors from the dining/family area to outside.
- Access to roofspace, shelved hotpress with pressurised water system.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.62m x 3.3m (15' 2" x 10' 10")
Country views, built-in wardrobe.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising: built-in fully tiled shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, tiled splashback, low flush WC, fully tiled floor, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.58m x 3.2m (11' 9" x 10' 6")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.58m x 2.44m (11' 9" x 8' 0")
into robes at widest points
Wall to wall range of built-in wardrobes with one mirror fronted door.
- Three piece white suite comprising: panelled bath with mixer tap and Mira electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap and tiled splashback, low flush WC, fully tiled floor, part tiled walls, extractor fan.
- Superb spacious site backing onto rolling countryside with front garden in lawns, driveway in loose stones leading to additional driveway area in attractive brick paviour and additional stoned area to side with enough space to build a garage with necessary approvals, enough parking for cars, caravans, boats and horse boxes, etc, large exceptional fully enclosed rear garden in lawns with country views, excellent degree of privacy, lawns, extensive landscaped garden area in loose stones with attractive plants and shrubs, paved patio barbecue area, outside tap, uPVC oil tank, oil fired boiler in boiler house.
Heading out of Millisle in the direction of Ballywalter, along the main Coast Road, Drumfad development is on your right hand side. On entering the development take the first left into Drumfad Mill.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »