This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Spacious family home in a very popular and convenient location
- 5 double bedrooms - 3 spacious reception rooms and sun room
- Luxury oak fitted kitchen open plan to sun room
- 2 deluxe family bathrooms
- 2 downstairs cloakrooms with WC's
- Majority windows PVC double glazed
- Many original features remaining
- Fine views of Cavehill
- Detached double garage
Additional InformationA truly charming semi detached residence situated within one of the most highly regarded avenues within North Belfast, conveniently located off the Antrim Road just a short walk from Fortwilliam Golf Club, many first class schools, shops and an easy commute to Belfast City Centre. Internally the property has been extremely well maintained and tastefully decorated throughout by the present owners and we would recommend viewing at the earliest opportunity.
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Original tiled floor, cornice ceiling, picture rail.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Ceramic tiled floor, panelled radiator, cornice ceiling, picture rail.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Duravit white suite comprising wall hung wash hand basin, mixer taps, low flush WC, ceramic tiled floor.
- DINING ROOM
- 5.21m x 4.37m (17' 1" x 14' 4")
Attractive cast iron fireplace with cast iron and tiled inset, slate tiled hearth, polished woostrip floor, feature bay windows, 4 cast iron radiators, view of Cavehill, cornice ceiling, picture rail, wall light points.
- 4.55m x 4.39m (14' 11" x 14' 5")
Feature sandstone fireplace with matching hearth, polished woodstrip floor, cornice ceiling, picture rail, 2 cast iron radiators, view of Cavehill.
- FAMILY ROOM
- 5.66m x 3.3m (18' 7" x 10' 10")
Laminate floor, built in desk with shelving, built in storage cupboards, double panelled radiator, PVC french doors to garden.
- KITCHEN L-Shape
- 5.77m x 4.47m (18' 11" x 14' 8")
Basin 1/2 single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of light oak high and low level units, formica worktop, glass display cupboards with light, range cooker space, extractor fan, plumbed for dishwasher, American fridge/ freezer housing, wine rack, ceramic tiled floor, double panelled radiator, casual dining area, partially tiled walls, recessed spotlights, picture rail, strip lighting.
- SUN ROOM
- 3.61m x 2.62m (11' 10" x 8' 7")
Ceramic tiled floor, 2 double panelled radiators, wall light points, PVC door to utility area, plumbed for washing machine, vented tumble dryer, partially tiled walls, PVC double doors to garden.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- White wash hand basin, WC, extractor fan, partially tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Original stained glass window, cornice ceiling, picture rail.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 4.52m x 4.39m (14' 10" x 14' 5")
Cornice ceiling, picture rail, view of Cavehill, cast iron radiator, double panelled radiator, bay window, wall light points.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 4.39m x 3.53m (14' 5" x 11' 7")
Cornice ceiling, picture rail, view of Cavehill, polished woodstrip floor, cast iron radiator, double panelled radiator, bay window, built in book shelves.
- BEDROOM (3)
- 3.78m x 3.45m (12' 5" x 11' 4")
Laminate floor, built in shelving, built in wardrobes, cornice ceiling, picture rail, 2 double panelled radiators, access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (4)
- 3.61m x 2.9m (11' 10" x 9' 6")
Built in sliderobes, cornice ceiling, picture rail, cast iron radiator.
- White suite comprising cast iron panelled bath, mixer taps, shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled shower cubicle, Mira electric shower, cast iron radiator, partially tiled walls, tiled floor, recessed spotlights.
Separate matching hi flush WC, partially tiled walls, tiled floor.
- Study area - built in desk and shelving.
- BEDROOM (5)
- 5.28m x 3.4m (17' 4" x 11' 2")
Maple polished woodstrip floor, built in desk, built in book shelves, built in mirror sliderobes, double panelled radiator, spotlights.
- White suite comprising cast iron panelled bath, vanity unit, low flush WC, tiled walls and floor, view of Cavehill, velux rooflight, extractor fan, double panelled radiator.
- Tarmac driveway. GArden to front in lawn and shrubs. Enclosed garden to rear in lawn, shrubs and trees. Paved patio area. Tap and light. Garden store. Detached double garage - oil fired central heating, light and power.
17th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »