This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
This end terraced property is located between Portadown and Richhill in a private development and offers easy commuting to the M.1 motorway and surrounding towns. Internally this home is in excellent condition and is ready just to walk into.
1 Reception Room
Oak Effect Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
3 Bedrooms/Master with En-Suite
Oak Internal Doors with Matching Skirtings
Oil Fired Central Heating
Upvc Double Glazed Windows & Exterior Doors
Vehicle Parking to the Front
- Entrance Hall
- Pvc rear door, tiled floor.
- Lounge (Reception)
- 15' 3" x 13' 1" (4.65m x 3.99m) Solid wooden floor, open fire, fireplace with tiled inset and hearth and oak surround.
- 12' 1" x 11' 8" (3.68m x 3.56m) Range of fitted oak effect high and low level units, built in electric oven with ceramic hob over, extractor fan with stainless steel canopy, 11/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer, washing machine, part tiled walls, spot lights, tiled floor.
- Rear Hall
- Toilet and wash hand basin off, tiled floor.
- Master Bedroom
- 12' 11" x 9' 5" (3.94m x 2.87m) En-suite:- Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle with electric shower part tiled walls.
- Bedroom 2
- 10' 8" x 9' 5" (3.25m x 2.87m)
- Bedroom 3
- 7' 6" x 6' 5" (2.29m x 1.96m)
- 8' 4" x 5' 11" (2.54m x 1.80m) White suite, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath, part tiled walls, tiled floor, Velux window.
- Garden to rear in lawn with rural views over the countryside. To the front is vehicle parking.
- Property ref: 150_1109_3087125
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 5 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views