- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Refitted kitchen / Dining area
- Two bedrooms
- Refitted bathroom
- Oil fired heating
- uPVC double glazing
- Large rear garden
- Enclosed off street parking
Additional InformationA lovely end terrace home with fabulous view to the rear.
The property has been recently painted and recarpeted throughout. Inside you will find a bright lounge, kitchen with dining area, two bedrooms and bathroom.
Outside there is a neat front garden, spacious parking area and large rear garden backing onto Fort Hill School playing fields.
Shops, schools, road and rail transport are in the immediate area.
Priced to sell!
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- uPVC double glazed entrance door. Laminate flooring. Part wood panelled walls. Glazed door to lounge.
- 4.239m x 3.502m (13' 11" x 11' 6")
Feature fireplace with cast iron and tiled inset, tiled hearth and open fire. Box window. Understairs storage cupboard. Laminate flooring. Glazed door to kitchen.
- FITTED KITCHEN / DINING AREA:
- 4.547m x 2.1m (14' 11" x 6' 11")
Range of high and low level units. Electric cooker circuit. Extractor fan. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls.
- Picture rail.
- BEDROOM ONE:
- 3.8445m x 3.205m (12' 7" x 10' 6")
Cast iron fireplace. Built in wardrobe. Picture rail.
- BEDROOM TWO:
- 2.353m x 2.14m (7' 9" x 7' 0")
- Modern white suite. Panelled bath, electric shower and shower screen. Gainsborough electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Extractor fan. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Access to roofspace.
- Spacious pebbled driveway, providing excellent off street parking. Front garden in lawn with shrubs. Spacious rear garden in lawn enclosed by hedging with feature raised decking. Outside light. Oil tank.
Off Low Road, Lisburn
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »