- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- An extraordinary, extended semi detached home extending to over 1700sq ft of fantastic family oriented accommodation.
- Superb location close to lots of schooling, amenities and transport links to include the railway and state of the art leisure facilities.
- Five excellent bedrooms.
- Master bedroom with contemporary ensuite shower room.
- Bedroom 5 with ensuite w.c.
- Two plus reception rooms.
- Magnificent, extended kitchen with superb dining/entertaining space.
- Separate utility room.
- White bathroom suite.
- Gas central heating.
An extraordinary, extended semi detached home that offers superb family living space extending to over 1700sq ft! With proximity to lots of schooling, amenities, and transport links to include the Railway and all the plentiful nearby amenities in Andersonstown and Finaghy, this unique and well-appointed home is a star buy! Five excellent bedrooms. Master bedroom with luxury, contemporary ensuite shower room and bedroom five with ensuite w.c. Two plus reception rooms to include a magnificent extended kitchen with Gorenje appliances and superb dining/entertaining space, family room with feature storage and lounge with bay window, herringbone effect floor and wood burning stove. Separate utility room. White bathroom suite on first floor with beautiful tiling. Welcoming and bright entrance hall with feature herringbone effect floor. Gas central heating system. Upvc double glazing. Privately enclosed, easily maintained rear garden benefitting from an attractive open aspect over well maintained private playing fields and additional covered seating area. Workshop with light and power. A one of opportunity to purchase this outstanding home with contemporary family orientated accommodation that can be very difficult to find, we strongly recommend viewing to avoid disappointment.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Upvc double glazed front door to;
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL
- Recently installed wood strip herringbone effect floor, cornicing, centre rose.
- FAMILY ROOM 16'5 x 9'1 (5.00m x 2.77m)
- Feature storage / shelving.
- LOUNGE 14'2 x 10'5 (4.32m x 3.18m)
- Bay window, spotlights, cornicing, recently installed wood strip herringbone effect floor, wood burning stove, open plan to;
- LUXURY FITTED KITCHEN / ENTERTAINING SPACE
- Excellent range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel 1 ½ bowl sink unit, built-in "Gorenje", self cleaning oven x 2, built-in 5 ring " Gorenje" induction hob and stainless steel extractor fan, "Gorenjie" dishwasher, beautifully partially tiled walls, remote controlled velux window, under unit lighting, additional velux window, feature island, recently installed wood strip herringbone effect floor, spotlights, cornicing, feature Upvc double doors to enclosed garden. Beautiful views over St Genevieves playing fields.
- SEPARATE UTILITY ROOM 10'7 x 8'4 (3.23m x 2.54m)
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine.
- FIRST FLOOR
- MASTER BEDROOM 1 16'2 x 8'7 (4.93m x 2.62m)
- Built-in feature bedroom furniture.
- LUXURY ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Large shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, low flush w.c, wash hand basin and storage unit, chrome effect sanitary ware, chrome towel warmer, contemporary tiled walls and floor.
- BEDROOM 2
- Wooden effect strip floor, beautiful views, build-in slide robes.
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Bath with mixertaps, electric shower unit, ½ pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c, chrome effect sanitary ware, extractor fan, chrome towel warmer, beautiful tiled walls and floor.
- BEDROOM 3 13'1 x 9'8 (3.99m x 2.95m)
- BEDROOM 4 7'7 x 7'6 (2.31m x 2.29m)
- Stairs to;
- BEDROOM 5 14'11 x 12'2 (4.55m x 3.71m)
- Beautiful views, spotlights.
- ENSUITE W.C
- Low flush w.c.
- Well maintained, privately enclosed rear garden, flagged in granite, cedar canopy with feature spotlights, outside tap to front and rear, additional feature covered area, newly built wall to front with galvanised gates.
- WORKSHOP 13'9 x 10'10 (4.19m x 3.30m)
- Light and power.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »