7 Croft Gardens,
Holywood, BT18 0PD
4 Bed Detached House
Offers around £535,000
Contact the Agent
Templeton Robinson (North Down)
Offers around £535,000
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing
- Spacious mid century home
- Solar panels supply Energie hot water system / Solar PV panels generating electricity / Gas fired central heating
- 4/5 Well proportioned bedrooms
- Adaptable accommodation over three levels with potential for granny flat
- Impressive entertaining room with access to decking area and conservatory/ sun room
- Modern fitted kitchen with casual dining area
- Superb location within easy reach of Holywood High Street
- Excellent public transport links to Belfast and Bangor, easy access to commuting routes
- Expansive basement room with separate access, suitable for home office
- Integral garage and ample driveway parking
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Double glazed front door, oak wood flooring.
- KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING AREA :
- 6.5m x 3.6m (21' 4" x 11' 10")
Modern fitted kitchen open plan to casual dining. Single drainer, stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, excellent range of high and low level units. Laminate work tops, double built in oven and built in 3 ring gas hob, 1 ring induction and extractor hood, built in dishwasher.
- 4.1m x 3.5m (13' 5" x 11' 6")
Feature pine tongue and groove vaulted ceiling with velux window, glazed wall.
- INNER HALLWAY:
- Linen cupboard and cloaks storage.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.3m x 3.1m (14' 1" x 10' 2")
Wall to wall built in robes with mirrored sliding doors, picture window overlooking private rear garden.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.2m x 3.m (10' 6" x 9' 10")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled built in shower cubicle with Aqualisa power shower, low flush wc, vanity unit with mixer tap, fully tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.6m x 3.m (8' 6" x 9' 10")
Large picture window.
- Comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower, vanity unit and heated towel rail. Fully tiled built in shower cubicle with overhead shower and body spray, ceramic tiled floor.
- Stairs to . . .
- SITTING ROOM:
- 7.77m x 7.m (25' 6" x 22' 12")
L-Shaped, engineered hardwood oak wood flooring. Concealed coffee station/bar with mixer taps, power points and shelving. uPVC double glazed sliding patio doors to raised deck, uPVC double glazed sliding doors to conservatory/sun room.
- CONSERVATORY/SUN ROOM:
- 3.5m x 2.4m (11' 6" x 7' 10")
Engineered hardwood oak wood flooring, triple full length wiindows overlooking private rear garden, panoramic views of garden.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.95m x 2.84m (9' 8" x 9' 4")
Dressing room (2 x 1.2) Range of built in robes with overhead cupboard.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Built in shower cubicle, low flush wc, wash hand basin, mixer taps.
- BEDROOM (5)/STUDY:
- 2.9m x 2.3m (9' 6" x 7' 7")
- Stairs to . . .
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.5m x 3.2m (11' 6" x 10' 6")
Gas fired boiler, stainless steel sink unit with drainer, built in shelving, plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer.
- PLAY ROOM
- 6.2m x 3.8m (20' 4" x 12' 6")
- 4.8m x 3.m (15' 9" x 9' 10")
Tarmac driveway to integral garage, up and over door.
- Mature trees, flower beds, expansive gardens in lawn.
Travelling countrybound turn off A2 Bangor Road at last junction on Holywood Bypass. Go up Croft Road and Croft Gardens is on right hand side.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing. See options and pricing
Property For Sale in BT18 0PD | Property For Sale in BT18 | Property For Sale in Holywood Area | Property For Sale in Greater Belfast | Property For Sale in Holywood | Property For Sale in County Down | Templeton Robinson (North Down) * Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.** Stamp Duty Land Tax information is provided for guidance purposes only. Please check the UK Government website for further details (www.gov.uk). Higher amount applies when purchasing as buy to let or as an additional property.