- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached bungalow in an ideal location within the picturesque rolling hills of Holywood
- Partially furnished
- Spacious accomodation throughout
- Lounge with a feature conversation pit & fire place - perfect for enjoying the winter evenings
- Spacious fitted kitchen with a casual dining area
- Beautiful glazed garden room with views over mature lawns
- Master bedroom with built in storage and a Jack and Jill bathroom with a four piece white suite
- Three well proportioned bedrooms - one with built in sliderobes
- Modern family bathroom with a three piece white suite
- Ample storage throughout
- Fully floored roofspace with light and power
- uPVC double glazing throughout and oil fired central heating
- Private mature grounds laid in lawns with landscaped areas and patio area (monthly rental includes garden maintenance)
- Driveway with ample parking for several cars, caravan, boat etc.
- Stunning views over Belfast Lough
- Available immediately
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer to the rental market this unique detached bungalow situated within the picturesque hills of Holywood.
The accommodation comprises of a bright entrance hall, a spacious lounge with a feature conversation pit which is open plan to a formal dining room. A modern kitchen with casual dining space, a 'garden room' offering views of mature gardens. There are four well-proportioned bedrooms - the master benefiting from built in wardrobes and a Jack and Jill bathroom, plus an addition family bathroom with a three piece white suite. The property also benefits from oil fired central heating and double glazed windows throughout.
Outside the property offers a private mature location with gardens in lawns, landscaped areas and a lovely patio area off the kitchen, dining room and garden room. The driveway has ample parking for several cars, caravans, boats etc.
Situated close to many leading schools and sports clubs including, Royal North Yacht Club, Holywood Golf Club and Royal Belfast Golf Club. The location offers ease of access for the city commuter within fifteen minutes via road or rail.
The property is available immediately, the rent includes rates and a gardener.
One month's rent is payable as a deposit and the first month's rent is payable in advance. References will be requested.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk
Travelling through Holywood High Street to Bangor Road turn right onto Croft Road. Continue onto Brown's Brae, turn left onto Ballymenoch Road, continue right to continue on Creighton's Green Road. Number 7 is one the right hand side.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you renting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »