- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- 3 Reception Rooms
- Ivory Gloss Kitchen / Utility
- Downstairs Wash Room
- Phoenix Gasl Heating System
- Double Glazing
- White Sanitary Ware
- Well Presented Throughout
- 4 Bedrooms ( Ensuite)
Additional InformationHallmarked as an exceptional family home, this substantial detached property not only has the space and volume of expectation but it also affords flexible accommodation that is well-proportioned and is located only a short distance to Carnalea with fantastic views over the golf course. Needless to say its location in this delightful area gives access to the many facilities associated with the area, such as convenience to Bangor, and delightful coastal walks, that extend as far as Holywood and public transport to and from Bangor town centre is easily accessible.
If your appetite is whetted by these appealing attributes, then we're assured your viewing should result with you buying not only a home, but the contented lifestyle associated with it.
- Entrance door into ..
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Ceramic tiled floor. 4 Downlights.
- WASH ROOM
- Comprising: Wash hand basin with splash back. W.C.
- BEDROOM 4 14'4" x 10'7"
- Built-in Parkes interiors bedroom furniture.
- FAMILY ROOM 11'4" x 9'6"
- KITCHEN 12'7" x 9'7"
- Range of ivory high and low level cupboards and drawers with granite work surfaces. Built-in stainless steel Neff 5 ring gas hob and oven under. Stainless steel extractor canopy with integrated fan and light. Integrated fridge/freezer. Integrated dishwasher. Ceramic tiled floor. 5 Downlights. Open plan to ...
- DINING AREA 15'6" x 13'1"
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- SUN ROOM 14'7" x 11'1"
- Ceramic tiled floor. uPVC double glazed French doors leading to rear. 6 Downlights. Roof light.
- UTILITY ROOM 10'4" x 5'11"
- Range of ivory gloss high and low level cupboards with roll edge work surfaces. Plumbed for washing machine.
- STAIRS TO LANDING
- 4 Downlights.
- LOUNGE 20'0" x 12'0"
- Belfry feature gas fire with lime stone surround and hearth. Solid oak wood floor.
- BEDROOM 1 14'11" x 14'4" at widest pts
- Range of Parkes interiors bedroom furniture. Solid oak wood floor.
- Comprising: Shower cubicle with Thermostatic shower. Vanity unit with inset wash hand basin and mixer taps. Ceramic tiled floor. 3 Downlights. Built-in extractor fan. Chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM 2 14'2" x 7'9"
- Built-in Star Plan furniture.
- BEDROOM 3 11'5" x 9'62
- Built-in Star Plan furniture. Solid oak wood floor.
- White suite comprising: Panelled bath. Shower cubicle with Thermostatic shower over. Vanity unit with inset wash hand basin and mixer taps. W.C. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Built-in hotpress with Warmflow Pressure System.
- ATTACHED GARAGE 20'2" x 12'2"
- Electric roller door. Light and power. Gas boiler.
- Garden in lawn with shrubs.
- Enclosed south facing garden in paving. Tap and lights.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »