- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazing
- Spacious, Modern Accommodation
- Beautifully Presented
- Great Location
- Early Viewing Recommended
Superb 3 Bedroom Property In Sought After Location
A very attractive 3 bedroom semi-detached home finished and presented to an exceptional standard throughout and enjoying a choice site within this small, recently completed development. Situated on the edge of the village close to local schools, shops, the woodland and country trail walk at Whyte's Estate and providing easy access on to the Belfast / Dublin A1 corridor, we highly recommend an early appointment to view as we expect strong early interest.
- Entrance Hall
- Composite front door to spacious hall with tiled floor, telephone point, double radiator.
- Lounge 15' 5'' x 10' 7'' (4.70m x 3.22m)
- Feature cast iron stove with granite heart, tiled inset and floating beam mantel, laminate wooden floor with high gloss finish, TV aerial lead, telephone point, double radiator.
- WC 5' 8'' x 3' 0'' (1.73m x 0.91m)
- With low flush WC and wall hung wash hand basin with mixer tap, tiled floor, 1 radiator.
- Kitchen / Dining 17' 7'' x 13' 5'' (5.36m x 4.09m)
- Full range of high and low level fitted modern units with marble worktops and upstands incorporating 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap. Built-in oven and ceramic hob with stainless steel extractor hood, fan and light, built-in fridge / freezer, plumbed for washing and unit suitable for change to dishwasher space. Fully tiled floor, recessed ceiling spots to kitchen area, double radiator.
- 1st Floor
- Landing with hotpress, 1 radiator.
- Bedroom 1 12' 3'' x 9' 11'' (3.73m x 3.02m)
- Laminate wooden floor, TV point, 1 radiator.
- Ensuite 8' 0'' x 2' 11'' (2.44m x 0.89m)
- White suite comprising low flush WC, wall hung wash hand basin with mixer tap, tiled shower enclosure with thermostatic mixer valve, tiled floor, 1 radiator.
- Bedroom 2 13' 2'' x 9' 6'' (4.01m x 2.89m)(max)
- Laminate wooden floor, 1 radiator.
- Bedroom 3 8' 7'' x 7' 7'' (2.61m x 2.31m)
- Laminate wooden floor, 1 radiator.
- Bathroom 8' 1'' x 7' 1'' (2.46m x 2.16m)
- White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, panel bath with mixer tap and shower enclosure with thermostatic mixer shower, fully tiled walls and floor, double radiator.
- Neat front lawn with tarmac driveway to side. Fully enclosed, private south facing rear garden laid out in lawn with paving and pebble areas. Outside lighting and water tap.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »