- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Extraordinary end of terrace with magnificent, privately enclosed large gardens.
- Two good sized bedrooms.
- Living room with feature multi-fuel burning stove.
- Lovely kitchen open plan to sizeable family dining space.
- Recently installed luxurious shower suite.
- Oil fired central heating system.
- Upvc double glazing.
- Attention first time buyers and investors.
- Popular location close to schools, shops and transport links as well as easy commuting distnace to Belfast and Lisburn.
An extraordinary, up-dated and beautiful end of terrace positioned with large, well maintained and privately enclosed gardens that can be hard to come across. Offering many extras and presented to a magnificent standard throughout, this wonderful home is an ideal first time purchase or investment opportunity. Two good sized bedrooms. Living room with feature multi-fuel burning stove. Lovely fitted kitchen with beautiful tiled floor and brick effect partially tiled walls which is open plan to a generous dining space. Recently installed, contemporary shower suite with feature shower cubicle and fashionable tiling. An outstanding, well maintained, and enclosed large rear garden with additional flagged patio, a must see! Upvc double glazing and pvc guttering. Oil fired central heating system. A superb home that has been very much enjoyed and cared for by its present owners. For further information contact UPS today. EPC E44
- Ground Floor
- Upvc double glazed front door to entrance porch, wooden effect stripped floor, hardwood glass panelled inner door to;
- Living room 14'10 10'0 (4.52m 3.05m)
- Wooden effect stripped floor, multi-fuel burning stove;
- Kitchen / dining area 14'6 10'5 (4.42m 3.18m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, built-in 4 ring hob, built-in oven, under unit lighting, storage cupboard, open plan to sizeable dining space, spotlights, beautiful tiled floor and partially tiled walls, upvc double glazed back door to extensive, enclosed gardens;
- First floor
- Bedroom 1 14'3 9'10 (4.34m 3.00m)
- Built-in robe;
- Bedroom 2 9'11 7'2 (3.02m 2.18m)
- Recently installed shower suite
- Luxurious recently installed shower suite, feature large shower cubicle, electric shower unit, low flush w.c, wash hand basin with storage unit, chrome effect sanitary ware, spotlights, contemporary tiled walls and floor;
- Large, well maintained and privately enclosed gardens and additional flagged patio.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »