- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- An Impressive Semi Detached Family Home in a Prime Location in South East Belfast
- Conveniently Positioned Close to Direct Commuter Access to City Centre
- Well Positioned Close to Local Shopping Facilities & Schools
- Delightful Internal Presentation & Welcoming Layout
- 2 Main Reception Areas & Modern Fitted Kitchen
- 3 Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Superb Contemporary Bathroom with Three Piece Suite & Shower Cubicle
- uPVC Framed Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Gardens to Front & Rear
- Detached Brick Garage (currently used as a Playroom/potential for Home Office) with Adjoining WC
- We Can Highly Recommend an Internal Inspection
Additional InformationAn excellent semi detached family home in south east Belfast with convenient access by car or bus to the city centre. The location additionally benefits from close proximity to local shops, several shopping centres and a selection of local schools.
The bright modern interior comprises, on the ground floor, a spacious living room, superb fitted kitchen area and separate dining room. Upstairs are three well proportioned bedrooms and an exceptional family bathroom.
In addition the property benefits from uPVC framed double glazed windows, gas fired central heating, a detached garage, (currently used as a playroom/potential home office), gardens to front and rear in lawns with raised decking area and excellent views over local glen to the Lagan Valley. We can highly recommend an internal inspection.
- Front door to . . .
- IMPRESSIVE RECEPTION HALL:
- Understairs storage cupboard, wood strip flooring.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.48m x 3.898m (14' 8" x 12' 9")
Solid wood strip flooring, cornice ceiling.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN:
- 3.3m x 3.2m (10' 10" x 10' 6")
Modern Shaker style kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for dishwasher, built-in breakfast bar, integrated fridge freezer, stainless steel extractor fan and canopy. Open plan to . . .
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.2m x 3.2m (10' 6" x 10' 6")
Solid wood strip flooring.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.9m x 3.2m (12' 10" x 10' 6")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.2m x 3.1m (10' 6" x 10' 2")
Laminate wood effect floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.9m x 3.m (12' 10" x 9' 10")
Laminate wood effect floor, recessed low voltage spotlights.
- FAMILY BATHROOM:
- Exceptional family bathroom comprising contemporary free standing bath with modern mixer tap and adjoining hand shower attachment, close coupled WC, wash hand basin in modern vanity unit, impressive shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, fully tiled walls and floor, one wall with feature slate effect wall covering, low voltage spotlights.
- Garden to fron in lawn, private, enclosed rear garden with decked raised patio are to the rear.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- Currently uses as a playroom/potential home office space. Additional WC facility to the rear of the garage.
Saintfield Road from Forestside, turn left at The Inns, Newtownbreda. Continue up Newton Park to fist shops on the right hand side then turn right and immediately right into Colby Park.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
18th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »