- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Impressive double fronted semi detached home.
- Three excellent bedrooms.
- Master bedroom with dressing room.
- Two reception rooms.
- White bathroom suite / shower cubicle.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Downstairs wc.
- Upvc double glazing.
- Floored and sheeted roof space.
- Landsacped private gardens.
An impressive double fronted semi detached family home that enjoys a prime position within this established residential location off Upper Dunmurry Lane. Three excellent bedrooms to include a master bedroom with ensuite dressing room. Two separate reception rooms. Luxury finished kitchen open to dining area with feature Upvc double glazed patio doors. White bathroom suite with feature roll top bath and separate shower cubicle. Upvc double glazed windows / doors / eaves / fascia. Oil fired central heating system. Floored and sheeted roofspace. Downstairs w.c. Ample carparking to front while landscaped, private and secure to rear laid in lawns and decking. Good location with easy access to excellent transport links, bus rail and glider service. Good fresh, youthful presentation throughout. EPC D60
- GROUND FLOOR
- Upvc double glazed entrance door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Wooden effect strip floor, storage understairs.
- LOUNGE 14'11 x 8'11 (4.55m x 2.72m)
- Polished marble feature fireplace with inset and hearth, wooden effect strip floor feature bay window.
- LIVING ROOM 13'7 x 9'2 (4.14m x 2.79m)
- Wooden effect strip floor.
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C
- Wash hand basin, vanity unit, low flush w.c, feature wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor, downlighters, feature mirror.
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA 17'4 x 8'4 (5.28m x 2.54m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, tiling, ceramic tiled floor, plumbed for washing machine, 4 ring ceramic hob, underoven oven, overhead extractor hood, downlighters, Upvc double glazed patio doors.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 12'6 x 10'3 (3.81m x 3.12m)
- Built-in robes, walk-in dressing area, built-in mirror slide robes.
- BEDROOM 2 9'11 x 10'10 (3.02m x 3.30m)
- Roofspace access.
- BEDROOM 3 10'5 x 8'6 (3.18m x 2.59m)
- LUXURY WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Roll top bath, telephone hand shower, semi pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c, pvc wall coverings, chrome effect sanitary ware, downlighters, shower cubicle, electric shower unit.
- ROOFSPACE 12'10 x 8'10 (3.91m x 2.69m)
- Storage into eaves, light and power.
- Tarmac driveway, carparking to front, while enclosed lawns, decking and fencing to rear, housed oil fired boiler, pvc tank.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »