- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Desirable location
- Three-bedroom detached home
- Spacious living room with fireplace
- Kitchen with an array of fitted units
- Dining room with sliding door to rear patio area
- Four piece bathroom suite
- Integral garage (16' 9'' x 9' 6'')
- Tarmac driveway
- Oil fired central heating
- PVC double glazed windows
- Viewing is strictly via agent only
7 Church Road, Portadown
Hannath welcome to the market this impressive three-bedroom detached property with garage on the desirable Church Road, Portadown. This deceptively quiet home is in need of minor cosmetic modernisation and offers three bedrooms, kitchen with an array of high and low level units, dining room with siding doors opening to the rear patio and fully enclosed rear garden, spacious reception room, four piece bathroom suite and integral garage. With the added benefit of being conveniently located to local shops, schools & the M1 carriageway, this property will appeal to both first time buyers and those seeking an excellent young family home. Early viewings are highly recommended.
Located along Church Road, Portadown.
- Entrance Hall 14' 8'' x 5' 11'' (4.46m x 1.8m)
- Wooden flooring. Staircase leading to first floor. Single panel radiator.
- Living Room 12' 6'' x 14' 6'' (3.8m x 4.42m)
- Open fire. Double doors to dining room. Two single panel radiators.
- Dining Room 11' 5'' x 10' 8'' (3.48m x 3.24m)
- Sliding door to rear patio area. Double doors to living room. Single panel radiator.
- Kitchen 9' 10'' x 11' 6'' (2.99m x 3.5m)
- Tiled Flooring. PVC door to rear enclosed garden.
- Landing 9' 6'' x 9' 10'' (2.9m x 2.99m)
- Bedroom 1 12' 3'' x 10' 10'' (3.73m x 3.3m)
- Built in wardrobe. Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 12' 4'' x 11' 5'' (3.77m x 3.47m)
- Built in wardrobe. Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 8' 2'' x 9' 3'' (2.5m x 2.81m)
- Single panel radiator.
- Bathroom 7' 11'' x 8' 8'' (2.41m x 2.63m)
- Corner Bath. Glass surround corner shower. Toilet and wash hand basin. Towel radiator.
- Garage 16' 9'' x 9' 6'' (5.1m x 2.9m)
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »