- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Superb, Attractive Semi Detached Villa in the Hearth of Hillsborough Village
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen with Neff Integrated Appliances
- Open Plan to Dining Area with Double French Doors Leading to Outside Garden & Patio
- Spacious Lounge with Wall Mounted Fire
- Downstairs WC
- 4 Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Luxury Bathroom with White Suite
- Double Sliding Sash Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Tobermore Driveway Parking for Several Vehicles
- Within Comfortable Commuting Distance of Belfast, Lisburn and Beyond
- Situated in the heart of the Historic Village of Hillsborough
Additional InformationThis is a magnificent example of a village residence which was built to a high specification. Blending contemporary design features with period charm this is a truly appealing and surprising home.
The attention to detail and acceptance of quality finishes and presentation combine to create a beautiful home. Complimented externally by a walled garden to the back with a stunning aspect overlooking the church spire to the rear. There is ample car parking and turning facilities to the front with brick pavior driveway from the Main Street.
All in all, a beautifully presented home in the heart of village life, a short stroll from shops, excellent restaurants, the forest park and the castle grounds with its wonderful lake. A home which will suit a variety of lifestyles and offering something that little bit special.
Convenient to Sprucefield, Lisburn and Belfast, we are confident that this is a home for the most discerning purchaser.
- Solid wood front door to . . .
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor, cornice ceiling, understairs storage cupboard.
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C.:
- Matching ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.82m x 4.07m (15' 10" x 13' 4")
(at widest points). Matching ceramic tiled floor, cornice ceiling, low voltage spotlights, wall mounted electric fire.
- DINING AREA:
- 4.44m x 3.4m (14' 7" x 11' 2")
Matching ceramic tiled floor, twin double glazed French doors leading to outside.
- 2.92m x 2.9m (9' 7" x 9' 6")
Matching ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlights, range of high and low level units, integrated fridge freezer, Neff underbench oven and four ring ceramic hob, Franke 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit, part tiled walls, stainless steel extractor fan, Neff integrated washer/dryer.
- Access to roofspace, shelved hotpress and storage cupboard with copper cylinder.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.01m x 3.55m (13' 2" x 11' 8")
Low voltage spotlights.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Ceramic tiled floor, half tiled walls, low flush wc, circular glass sink, separate shower, extractor fan, low voltage spotlights.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.m x 2.53m (9' 10" x 8' 4")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.3m x 2.54m (10' 10" x 8' 4")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.07m x 2.38m (10' 1" x 7' 10")
- Part tiled walls, panelled bath with electric shower over, shower screen, low flush wc, circular pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan.
- Tobermore paved double driveway with parking for several vehicles. Enclosed wooden bin store. Enclosed rear garden by stone wall with decking and gravel beds with a selection of plants and shrubs. Outside light and tap, oil fired boiler and stainless steel surround.
Church Lane is off main Street.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
17th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »