- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Two good sized double bedrooms
- Spacious kitchen with feature island unit and excellent range of electrical appliances
- Excellent lounge with ceramic tiled floor
- Modern white bathroom suite
- Downstairs toilet
- Gas fired central heating system
- Double glazed windows in pvc frames and pvc external doors
- Alarm system
- Pvc fascia and sofitts for ease of maintenance
- Fully enclosed rear with flagged patio area
- Pedestrian access via communal alleyway for bins etc
- Ideal first time buyer or investment opportunity
Additional InformationAn excellent two bedroomed mid townhouse situated in the ever popular village of Moneyreagh and within convenient distance to the village primary school, local church and village shop. The property is ideally suited for the first time buyer or investor alike. The accomodation is both spacious and bright thoroughout from its excellent kitchen with feature island unit to its two double bedrooms. Early viewing is recommended to fully appreciate what this superb home has to offer.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Pvc front door
- 4.88m x 3.23m (16' 0" x 10' 7")
Ceramic tiled floor,gas wall mounted fire, display shelving
- Excellent range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, recessed worktop lighting, integrated microwave,4 ring gas hob electric under oven, integrated fridge/ freezer, plumbed for washing machine, integrated dishwasher, gas fired boiler cupboard, island unit with breakfast bar,, stainless steel extractor unit, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, pvc double glazed patio doors, recessed low voltage spotlighting.
- White suite comprising off low flush wc, wash hand basin, tiled splash back, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.51m x 3.25m (11' 6" x 10' 8")
Tv aerial point
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.34m x 2.97m (14' 3" x 9' 9")
- Modern white suite comprising of low flush wc, wash hand basin, panelled bath, shower attachment, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed low voltage spotlighting
- Communal parking area to the front, fully enclosed rear garden laid in pebbles, flagged patio area, outside light, water tap, communal access via alleyway for bins etc
Off Church Road Moneyreagh
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
15th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »