- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Receptions
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows & Doors
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Detached Shed & Stores
- Enclosed Yard
- Close Proximity To Local Shops, Distillery, Restaurants & Coastal Attractions
Occupying a choice location with the old Bushmills Distillery literally right on the doorstep, Number 7 offers three-bedroom, two reception accommodation together with recently installed double glazed uPVC doors and windows and a generous store and shed to the rear.
Having the Giants Causeway, superb restaurants and shops together with coastal walks and impressive tourist attractions within easy commute, this is a superb opportunity to acquire a low maintenance detached home.
- Entrance Porch:
- with tiled floor, sheeted ceiling, glazed door to entrance hall.
- Entrance Hall:
- with ceiling coving, smoke alarm, telephone point.
- 3.35m x 5.03m (11'0 x 16'6)
with wooden surround fireplace, tiled inset and hearth, ceiling coving, laminate flooring.
- 2.69m x 3m (8' 10" x 9' 10")
with range of eye and low level units, tiled between, space for freestanding cooker, extractor fan, tiled floor, stable door to rear garden.
- Utility Room:
- 1.8m x 2.16m (5'11 x 7'1)
with range of eye and low level units, bowl and a half stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor.
- Dining Room:
- 3.05m x 3.73m (10'0 x 12'3)
with laminate flooring.
- with hot press, access to attic, smoke alarm.
- Bedroom (1):
- 3.35m x 5.05m (11'0 x 16'7)
with triple aspect windows, laminate flooring, dado rail.
- Bedroom (2):
- 2.72m x 3.76m (8'11 x 12'4)
with quadruple sliding robes, laminate flooring, dado rail.
- Bedroom (3):
- 2.29m x 3m (7'6 x 9'10)
with dado rail.
- comprising; panel bath with electric shower fitting over, uPVC wall panelling around bath, pedestal wash hand basin, WC, partial wall tiling and uPVC wall panelling.
- Shed & Store:
- 5.87m x 13.44m (19'3 x 44'1)
with light and power.
- Concrete driveway and yard enclosed by low level walls and vehicular gates, outside boiler house and store, lights and tap.
Entering Bushmills from Bridge Street turn right onto the Castelcatt Road. Number 7 will be on your right immediately after the Spar Shop.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
24th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »