- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Three bedroom mid-terrace property
- Kitchen with a range of high and low level units
- Spacious living/dining area
- Well proportioned bedrooms including two with fitted wardrobes
- Three piece bathroom suite
- Gas central heating
- PVC double glazed windows
- Ideal for investors
- Cash buyers only
- Floor area: Approx. 882 sq ft
7 Brownstown Park, Portadown
*** CASH BUYERS ONLY ***
Hannath welcome to the market this well presented three bedroom mid-terrace house located in the popular development of Brownstown Park, Portadown. The property offers three well proportioned bedrooms, kitchen with a range of high and low level units, spacious living/dining area and a three piece bathroom suite. Ideal for investors wishing to add to their portfolio, early viewings come highly recommended.
Brownstown Park is located just off the Brownstown Road. The property is the Third property along the front row of terraced properties.
- Entrance Hall 8' 8'' x 8' 0'' (2.64m x 2.44m) at widest point
- Access via PVC door. Tiled flooring. Double panel radiator.
- Living/Dining Room 21' 8'' x 11' 8'' (6.60m x 3.55m)
- Wood effect flooring. Double and single panel radiator.
- Kitchen 12' 10'' x 7' 10'' (3.91m x 2.39m) at widest point
- Tiled flooring. Double panel radiator. Space for washing machine and fridge and freezer. Access to rear yard via PVC door.
- First Floor Landing 7' 3'' x 11' 1'' (2.21m x 3.38m) at widest point
- Carpet flooring. Access to hot press and roof space.
- Bedroom 1 11' 7'' x 11' 8'' (3.53m x 3.55m) at widest point
- Rear aspect room. Single panel radiator. Wood effect flooring.
- Bedroom 2 13' 2'' x 11' 8'' (4.01m x 3.55m) at widest point
- Front aspect room. Double panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 10' 9'' x 7' 10'' (3.27m x 2.39m) at widest point
- Front aspect room, double panel radiator. Wood effect flooring
- Bathroom 5' 6'' x 7' 9'' (1.68m x 2.36m)
- Three piece bathroom suite comprising of; pedestal wash hand basin, WC and panelled bath with electric shower unit. Fully tiled walls and floors. Double panel radiator.
- Front garden offers pathway and pebbled area. Rear garden is an easily maintained paved yard with access to shed and out house.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
17th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »