- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Two bedroom first floor apartment
- Open plan living area
- Kitchen with a range of integrated appliances
- Three piece bathroom suite
- Well proportioned bedrooms
- Modern finish throughout
- PVC double glazed windows
- Gas central heating
- Close to neighboring towns
- In close proximity to local amenities
- Ideal for investors or first time buyers
7 Broomhill Court, Magheralin
Hannath welcome to the market this well presented two bedroom apartment located in the sought after Broomhill Court development located just off the Belfast Road in Magheralin. Ideal for investors or first time buyers, the apartment offers well proportioned bedrooms, open plan living area, kitchen with a range of high and low level fitted units and a three piece bathroom suite. With close links to neighboring towns such as Moira and Lurgan, 7 Broomhill Court is close to local amenities such as schools, shops and links for transport, we're sure that this apartment will appeal to a number of buyers.
Located just off the Belfast Road, Magheralin.
- Entrance Hall 16' 7'' x 3' 1'' (5.05m x 0.94m) at widest point
- Access via; PVC door. Tiled flooring. Double panel radiator. Access to storage and hot press.
- Kitchen 10' 2'' x 9' 7'' (3.10m x 2.92m)
- Range of high and low level units with hard wearing worktop and tiled splash back. Stainless steel 1.5 sink. Tiled flooring. Double panel radiator. Integrated hob, oven, dishwasher, washing machine and fridge/freezer.
- Living Area 11' 9'' x 17' 3'' (3.58m x 5.25m)
- Wood effect flooring. Double panel radiator. Access to balcony.
- Dining area 9' 6'' x 9' 6'' (2.89m x 2.89m)
- Wood effect flooring.
- Bedroom 1 11' 9'' x 13' 3'' (3.58m x 4.04m)
- Front aspect room. Carpet flooring. Double panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 9' 7'' x 13' 3'' (2.92m x 4.04m)
- Front aspect room. Wood effect flooring. Double panel radiator.
- Bathroom 7' 9'' x 8' 5'' (2.36m x 2.56m)
- Three piece bathroom suite comprising of; fitted bath with mains shower, low flush WC and wash hand basin. Tiled flooring and partially tiled walls. Single panel radiator.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »