- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Luxury Period Semi Detached Villa
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Reception Rooms
- Contemporary Fitted Kitchen
- Classic White Bathroom
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Feature Wet Room
- Upvc Double Glazed Windows
- Highest Presentation
- Popular Location
Additional InformationMagnificent Double Fronted Semi Detached Modernised To The Highest Standard.
An imposing red brick double fronted semi detached villa which has been modernised and presented to an exceptionally high standard; a home which will impress all those who view. The richly appointed interior comprises of 4 bedrooms, 3 reception rooms, contemporary fitted kitchen incorporating built-in high level oven and gas hob with dining area off with patio doors to rear and a classic white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers gas fired central heating, upvc double glazed windows, extensive use of exposed timber and ceramic tiled floor coverings, downstairs modern wet room, laundry room and has retains much period detailing throughout. The present owner has sympathetically carried out an extensive programme of improvement works in recent times creating a truly splendid home ideally suited to the growing family. This is a unique home which will impress and please all those who view.
Internal Inspection Highly Recommend.
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Forecourt, original entrance door with leaded light detail, ceramic tiled floor.
- Entrance Hall
- Upvc double glazed vestibule door, ceramic tiled floor, picture rail, cornice ceiling, double panelled radiator, understairs storage.
- Lounge 6.86 x 3.81 (22'6" x 12'6")
- Into bay, feature slate fireplace, cast iron inset, two double panelled radiators, exposed timber floor, picture rail, cornice ceiling.
- Living Room 4.47 x 3.68 (14'8" x 12'1")
- Into bay, feature marble fireplace, double panelled radiator, cornice ceiling, ceramic tiled floor, double dividing doors.
- Dining Room 3.66 x 3.25 (12'0" x 10'8")
- Herringbone wood strip floor, exposed brick fireplace, wall light point, feature radiator, ¼ panelled walls.
- Kitchen 6.53 x 2.39 (21'5" x 7'10")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, island unit, built-in high level double oven and gas hob, integrated extractor fan, fridge/freezer space, breakfast bar, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Dining Area
- Double panelled radiator, ceramic tiled floor, upvc double glazed patio doors.
- First Floor
- Double panelled radiator, panelled radiator, cornice ceiling.
- Classic white suite with chrome fitments comprising roll top bath with claw feet, shower screen, double telephone hand shower, low flush wc, vanity unit, pvc panelled walls, chrome radiator, wall light point.
- Laundry Room 2.34 x 1.78 (7'8" x 5'10")
- Single drainer white sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, concealed gas boiler, wood laminate floor, partly tiled walls.
- Bedroom 3.53 x 3.40 (11'7" x 11'2")
- Panelled radiator, cornice ceiling.
- Bedroom 3.61 x 3.25 (11'10" x 10'8")
- Panelled radiator, cornice ceiling, exposed timber floor.
- Bedroom 4.80 x 3.56 (15'9" x 11'8")
- Exposed timber floor, double panelled radiator, cast iron fireplace, cornice ceiling, range of built robes.
- Bedroom 3.78 x 3.68 (12'5" x 12'1")
- Panelled radiator, cornice ceiling, exposed timber floor.
- Forecourt, enclosed rear walled patio garden in brick paver, outside light, covered area with Velux roof light and power.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »