- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well Appointed Detached Property in Highly Regarded Residential Location
- Finished To An Impeccably High Standard
- South Facing Rear Patio and Garden Area
- Gas-Fired Central Heating
- Detached Garage With Beam Vacuum System
- Two Bright and Spacious Reception Rooms
- Modern Open Plan Kitchen and Dining Area
- Five Large Bedrooms With Two Providing Ensuite Shower Rooms
Additional InformationBromfield has long been one of the most admired and sought after developments due to the high standard of workmanship and attention to detail, enjoying a most convenient location on Windsor Park. There is an abundance of amenities in close proximity to include coffee shops, schools, shops and excellent transport links close to the ever popular Lisburn Road and Stranmillis Village area.
The property is a substantial detached residential dwelling boasting a southerly aspect, parking and secure gates. Internally the house provides impressive living accommodation, five bedrooms (two with ensuite) and two reception rooms.
This is an ideal family residence and viewing is recommended.
- Hardwood front door
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Hardwood door with glazing to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Cornice ceiling, low volt spotlights, beech flooring, cloakroom
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled wall
- SITTING ROOM:
- 5.31m x 4.32m (17' 5" x 14' 2")
At widest point. Sandstone fireplace, beech flooring, cornice ceiling, low voltage spotlights
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN / DINING
- 6.43m x 3.61m (21' 1" x 11' 10")
Range of high and low level units, granite work top, 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit with granite drainer, integrated dishwasher and microwave, integrated hob and stainless steel extractor fan, integrated cooker, part granite and part stainless steel splash back, beech flooring, low voltage spotlights
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.66m x 3.25m (12' 0" x 10' 8")
Beech floor, vaulted ceiling, patio door to rear
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.1m x 1.7m (10' 2" x 5' 7")
Range of high and low level units, work surfaces, 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, beech floor, part tiled wall, gas boiler, hardwood door with glazing
- Beech flooring, low voltage spot lights
- White suite comprising of low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, bidet, free standing bath tub with hand shower, marble effect finish walls, low voltage spotlights, extractor fan, Amtico flooring
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.5m x 4.27m (14' 9" x 14' 0")
Built in robes, beech flooring, low voltage spotlights, cornice ceiling
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle, uPVC finish, part tiled walls, Amtico floor, extractor fan, low voltage spotlights
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.61m x 3.15m (11' 10" x 10' 4")
Beech floor, low voltage spotlights
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.63m x 3.18m (11' 11" x 10' 5")
(Current use: Dining Room) Beech Flooring, cornice to ceiling
- Airing cupboard, access to roofspace, beech flooring
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.37m x 4.32m (14' 4" x 14' 2")
Beech flooring, low voltage spot light
- BEDROOM (5):
- 4.85m x 3.66m (15' 11" x 12' 0")
Beech flooring, low voltage spotlights
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.46m x 3.25m (17' 11" x 10' 8")
Up and over door, Beam vacuum system
- Paved south facing patio garden. Pavier car parking to front, side and accessed via electronic gates. Outside light and tap
Travelling along Windsor Park from the Lisburn Road, Bromfield is on the right hand side
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »