- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well presented & extended detached chalet bungalow located on a generous site just off Prince Andrew Way.
- Property offers adaptable living accommodation and can be used as a 3 bed, 2 reception or a 2 bed 3 reception.
- Spacious lounge with feature fireplace and box window.
- Kitchen / Diner with white high and low level units & integrated appliances.
- Dining Room / 3rd Bedroom on ground floor. Sunroom with double doors to rear patio.
- 2 double Bedrooms on 1st floor.
- Family Shower Room on 1st floor and ground floor W.C.
- PVC double glazed throughout. Oil fired central heating.
- Large rear garden with lawn, patio and elevated deck. Front garden with tarmac drive and lawn.
- No Ongoing Chain.
- PVC entrance door.
- Entrance Hall
- Laminate wood floor.
- W.C 3' 0'' x 7' 9'' (0.91m x 2.36m)
- TIled floor, W.C, sink with vanity, extractor fan.
- Lounge 16' 3'' x 11' 8'' (4.95m x 3.55m)
- Box Window, Cast iron fireplace with granite hearth.
- Sunroom 8' 4'' x 16' 8'' (2.54m x 5.08m)
- Laminate wood floor, double doors to rear garden.
- Dining Room / Bedroom 3 11' 4'' x 9' 9'' (3.45m x 2.97m)
- Laminate wood floor.
- Kitchen 16' 0'' x 11' 8'' (4.87m x 3.55m)
- White high & low level units with contrasting work surfaces. Stainless steel sink unit & drainer. Gas hob, fan oven, extractor fan. Integrated dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls, PVC door to rear.
- 1st Floor Landing.
- Hot Press, Roof space access.
- Bedroom 1 16' 8'' x 9' 9'' (5.08m x 2.97m)
- Eaves storage.
- Bedroom 2 16' 7'' x 11' 8'' (5.05m x 3.55m)
- Eaves storage.
- Bathroom 7' 9'' x 6' 9'' (2.36m x 2.06m)
- Tiled walls, low flush W.C, sink with vanity, shower, extractor fan.
- Front: Generous tarmac drive with space for 2+ cars. Lawn. Rear: Large fully enclosed rear garden with patio, raised deck & lawn. Boiler house, oil tank, outside tap.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »