- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi Detached Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms
- Lounge / Dining
- Fitted Kitchen
- Shower Suite
- Oil Heating
- Double Glazed
- Off Street Parking
- Detached Garage
- Fantastic Enclosed Rear Garden
Situated in a quiet cu de sac off Knockbracken Road, which is just off the Saintfield Road, conveniently located between the Four Winds and Carryduff. Excellent Road and transport links (Cairnshill Park & Ride) are within walking distance as well as the Brackenwood garage for convenient shopping and Forestside for that extra choice. The property itself offers well proportioned accommodation comprising three bedrooms, lounge/dining, a fitted kitchen and a shower suite and is only complimented by an oil heating system and double glazing. Outside the property benefits from off street parking, a detached garage and a fantastic rear garden that captures the afternoon sun. A superb property offering fantastic potential.
- The Accommodation Comprises
- Open entrance porch, Upvc glass panelled front door with glazed side panels to entrance hall. Hot-press and built in storage. Wood strip flooring
- Lounge/Dining 21'9 x 13'5 (6.63m x 4.09m)
- At widest points.
Wood strip flooring
- Fitted Kitchen 9'7 x 7'11 (2.92m x 2.41m)
- Range of built in high and low level units, single drainer 1 ¼ sink unit with mixer taps. Part tiled walls.
- Bedroom One 13'3 x 11'4 (4.04m x 3.45m)
- Bedroom Two 12'7 x 9'3 (3.84m x 2.82m)
- Bedroom Three 9'1 x 7'3 (2.77m x 2.21m)
- Built-in storage
- Shower Suite
- Comprising corner shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin,, tiled walls.
- Separate W/C
- Separate low flush W/C.
- Outside front
- Front gardens laid in lawns, range of plants and shrubs.
- Detached garage
- Up and over door, light and power.
- Outside rear
- From kitchen access is provided to the flagged patio area, which in turn leads down to the mature rear garden laid in lawns with an excellent range of plants and shrubs boarded by timber fencing. A glass summer house is in the centre of the garden capturing the sun most of the day. Outside tap. PVC oil tank.
- Additional rear image
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
68th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »