- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Semi Detached Villa
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- White Bathroom Suite
- Pvc Double Glazing
- Oil Heating
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this attractive and well presented semi detached villa which is located in the popular Fernagh area of Newtownabbey, located off the Doagh Road, Whiteabbey.
Inside the accommodation comprises tiled entrance hall, spacious lounge with feature fireplace and solid wood flooring, dining room with sliding patio doors to rear and a modern fitted kitchen with a built in oven & hob.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms and bathroom with white three piece suite.
Other benefits include pvc double glazing and oil heating.
Outside there is a generous driveway finished in pink stone, matching detached garage, garden to front in lawn and a fully enclosed paved garden to rear.
Early Viewing Recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES;
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door with matching side panels, tiled floor, stairwell to first floor, access to under stairs store.
- LOUNGE 4.88m x 3.05m (16'0" x 10'0")
- Open fire in marble fireplace, matching hearth with granite inset and carved mahogany surround. Solid wood flooring, glass panelled French doors to:
- DINING ROOM 2.90m x 2.36m (9'6" x 7'9")
- Pvc double glazed sliding patio doors to rear. Wood laminate tile effect flooring.
- KITCHEN 2.90m x 2.44m (9'6" x 8'0")
- Modern fitted kitchen with a range of high and low level fitted units in matte vanilla door with contrasting granite effect formica worktops. Ceramic sink unit, integrated touch screen ceramic hob, matching under oven and retractable extractor hood. Low level fridge, plumbed for washing machine. Splash back tiling to walls, tiled floor, pvc double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM 1 4.17m x 2.95m (13'8" x 9'8")
- BEDROOM 2 3.66m x 2.97m (12'0" x 9'9")
- Exposed redwood tongue and groove flooring.
- BEDROOM 3 2.57m x 2.18m (8'5" x 7'2")
- Built in wardrobe.
- With white three piece suite comprising panelled bath with electric shower above, pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Partly tiled walls, access to a shelved hotpress.
- Generous driveway finished in pink stone leading to a matching detached garage.
Garden to front in neat lawn.
Fully enclosed low maintenance paved garden to rear with pvc oil tank.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »