- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- A stunning detached home oozing with style in the popular Berkeley Hall area of Lisburn
- Well-presented and in immaculate condition throughout with some very impressive features
- A welcoming entrance hall with a walnut floor and stunning staircase
- Fabulous living room with an inset gas fireplace and beautiful wood paneling
- Stylish ground floor WC and a fitted utility room
- Superb first floor open plan grey kitchen and dining room with lovely views
- Stunning lounge with a feature gas fire and double French doors with lovely views
- Contemporary master bedroom with a luxurious en-suite shower room
- A further three well-proportioned bedrooms - two with built-in wardrobes
- Contemporary family bathroom with a white three piece suite including a Jacuzzi style bath
- Gas fired central heating system & double glazed throughout
- Integral garage with light, power and an up & over door
- Beautiful rear garden finished with a patio area and a well-manicured lawn
- Brick paved driveway providing off-street parking
- Convenient location with an excellent range of amenities and schools
- Just minutes away from Lisburn's City Centre and convenient to the M1 motorway
Additional InformationSerious Style!
This is a fantastic family home with an immaculate and a seriously stylish interior. The vendors have superb taste in décor and have spared no expense in the quality finishes resulting in a homely and comfortable property that you will enjoy showing off. On top of that you have perfectly manicured gardens and a location that will be popular with parents wishing their children to attend one of the many leading schools in the area or those wanting to be near the M1 motorway for ease of travel.
Every room in this house is an absolute pleasure and there is no shortage of space for a growing family with no less than four bedrooms, two large reception rooms and a luxurious open plan kitchen and dining room that is ideal for entertaining family and friends There really is nothing to do but move in and enjoy the lovely features this fantastic property has to offer!
The property is located in an exclusive development just off the Saintfield Road and within a few minutes’ drive of Lisburn City Centre. There is easy access to the motorway and local transport to the provinces leading schools.
To arrange a viewing of for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
- Entrance hall
- Family room 4.70m x 4.24m (15'5 x 13'11)
- Utility room 3.94m x 1.52m (12'11 x 5)
- Downstairs WC
- Landing 3.33m x 2.79m (10'11 x 9'2)
- Kitchen/Dining room 5.89m x 4.70m (19'4 x 15'5)
- Lounge 5.92m x 5.87m (19'5 x 19'3)
- Master bedroom 3.86m x 3.18m (12'8 x 10'5)
- Ensuite 1.80m x 1.50m (5'11 x 4'11)
- Bedroom 2 3.94mx 2.87m (12'11x 9'5)
- Bedroom 3 3.86m x 2.59m (12'8 x 8'6)
- Bedroom 4 2.90m x 2.08m (9'6 x 6'10)
- Bathroom 2.06m x 1.80m (6'9 x 5'11)
- Integral garage 5.74m x 3.76m (18'10 x 12'4)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »