- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Immaculate presentation to this beautiful home which has been tastefully modernised and maintained
- The home offers a warm welcome and has stunning gardens
- Lounge with Baxi fire
- Kitchen with Ivory shaker units and Neff appliances
- Sun porch with garden views
- Three good size bedrooms
- Master bedroom with ensuite shower room
- Bathroom with cream suite
- Garage with potential for extension, also with excellent storage and automated electric garage door
- Lawns surrounding with rear pergula area and patio with garden views
Additional InformationAlexander Reid & Frazer are extremely delighted to bring to market this stunning detached bungalow with beautiful internal finishes.
The accommodation comprises a spacious lounge with Baxi fireplace, Ivory kitchen with Neff appliances, sun porch, three good size bedrooms, master bedroom with ensuite shower room and family bathroom.
Each room has been tastefully decorated giving buyers little to do but move in.
Mature and excellent gardens surrounding the home which include, tarmac driveway, front lawns, enclosed rear gardens with neatly presented with pergola and patio area surrounded by mature shrubs and flower beds.
- Front entrance porch with delightful tiled floor, composite front door, hallway with roof space access and solid wood floor
- 6.18m x 5.344m (20' 3" x 17' 6")
Bright and spacious lounge area with Baxi fire and granite hearth, dining space, cornicing, radiators and double radiator.
- 3.301m x 3.23m (10' 10" x 10' 7")
Beautifully fitted kitchen with ivory shaker style doors, to include Neff appliances to comprise, double with grill above, electric Neff Induction hob, extractor fan above, 2 x bowl Frankie stainless steel sinks, soft closing doors, corner unit double carousel, cutlery drawers, fitted plate drawers, under unit lighting, recess for fridge/freezer, glass display units, plumbed for dishwasher and washing machine, larder sliding cupboard and drawer storage. Splashback work top. High ceilings and spot lighting, attractive floor tiling and access to sun porch.
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH ENSUITE
- 3.613m x 3.313m (11' 10" x 10' 10")
Master bedroom with built in wardrobes, soft wood floor, double radiator, ensuite shower room to include shower cubicle with power shower, wash hand basin & low level wc. Attractive wall tiling with border.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.318m x 2.558m (10' 11" x 8' 5")
Laminate style floor, double radiator
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.744m x 2.639m (9' 0" x 8' 8")
Laminate style floor and radiator
- Cream suite to comprise bath with electric shower above, glass folding screen door, low level wc, sink space with wall mounted mirror and spot lighting. Fully tiled.
- Absolutely stunning gardens and presentation externally to include, tarmac driveway, garage with automated electric door, front lawns, enclosed rear gardens with attractive patio area with Pergola and mature shrubs and flower beds.
Outside tap, lighting and fully enclosed.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
16th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »