- Additional Information
- Sold Prices
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Beautiful 3/4 Bed Bungalow
- Bellevue is a beautiful mature residential area
- GAS fired central heating system
- Impeccable mature site
- Connected to mains services
Description** VIRTUAL VIEWING TOUR AVAILABLE **
Virtual Viewing - we are most pleased to present a walk-through virtual viewing tour of this property for you, see link above / below. Mobile users of the MyHome app will need to search for this property on our website at sfgleeson.ie to access the video (or simply search for our channel on YouTube) as currently the mobile app for MyHome doesn't support video links.
Sherry FitzGerald Gleeson are delighted to present to the market this stunning 4-Bed detached bungalow residence with a popular, sought-after address, at Bellevue, Moyne Rd., in Thurles Town. It present's in excellent condition throughout, having been carefully maintained for many years by it's previous owner, with quality fixtures and fittings throughout.
Accommodation comprises approx. 1,367 Sq. Ft. (127 Sq. M.) and includes, Entrance Hall, Sitting Room, Living / Dining Room, Kitchen, Sunroom overlooking the Garden, 4 no. Bedrooms and a Bathroom. There is also an attached Garden Shed which could easily be incorporated into the living accommodation if required. The property has an Oil Fired Central Heating system and is connected to mains services.
Situated on a mature, corner site, with a sunny West-facing rear aspect and driveway to the side for off-street parking. The site is complete with another vehicular entrance to the front, lawns to the front and rear with plenty of scope for any gardening enthusiast, or indeed an extension if required.
This attractive property is well positioned on an elevated site at Bellevue, Moyne Road within minute's walk of all shops, services and amenities the town has to offer with Aldi quite nearby, Thurles Shopping Centre and Thurles Train Station (providing hourly services to major cities). Access to the M8 Dublin/Cork motorway is easily available at either Two-Mile Borris or Horse and Jockey interchange.
This property offers a superb opportunity for a variety of buyers with viewings highly recommended, by appointment only, with sole agents Sherry FitzGerald Gleeson.
- Entrance Porch
- 1.70m x 0.56m (5'7" x 1'10")
- 5'07" x 1'10" - complete with floor tiles
- Entrance Hall
- 3.84m x 1.70m (12'7" x 5'7")
- 5'07" x 12'07" + 15' x 3'03" + 4' x 7'02" - complete with solid oak flooring and coving and centre piece detailing to the ceiling
- Sitting Room
- 4.55m x 3.33m (14'11" x 10'11")
- 14'11" x 10'11" - with ornate fireplace - mahogany mantel piece with marble insert, complete with solid wood flooring, coving and centre piece detailing to ceiling.
- Living Room
- 4.75m x 3.48m (15'7" x 11'5")
- 11'05" x 15'07" - with Hot-Press, ornate marble fireplace, complete with solid wood flooring, coving and centre piece detailing to ceiling.
- 3.48m x 1.98m (11'5" x 6'6")
- 11'05" x 6'06" - with solid wood fitted kitchen units, including integrated Fridge Freezer, Dishwasher, Oven and Hob. Complete with floor tiles and wall tiles to backsplash area.
- 2.36m x 1.57m (7'9" x 5'2")
- 5'02" x 7'09" - with bath, w.c. and w.h.b., complete with floor tiles and wall tiles to bath area and part of remaining walls
- Bedroom 1
- 5.03m x 2.95m (16'6" x 9'8")
- 9'08" x 16'06" - large double room with fitted wardrobes, complete with solid wood flooring, and coving & centre piece detailing to ceiling.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.60m x 3.05m (11'10" x 10'0")
- 10' x 11'10" - double room with fitted wardrobes, complete with solid wood flooring, and coving & centre piece detailing to ceiling.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.53m x 2.57m (11'7" x 8'5")
- 8'05" x 11'07" - double room with fitted wardrobes, complete with solid wood flooring, and coving & centre piece detailing to ceiling.
- Bedroom 4
- 4.55m x 3.33m (14'11" x 10'11")
- 14'11" x 10'11" - with ornate fireplace - mahogany mantel piece with marble insert, complete with solid wood flooring, coving and centre piece detailing to ceiling
- 3.35m x 3.05m (11' x 10'0")
- 10' x 11' - with French doors leading to rear garden, complete with floor tiles and T&G wood finish to ceiling
- Adjoining Garage
- 3.12m x 3.02m (10'3" x 9'11")
- 9'11" x 10'03" - with concrete floor
BER No.: 112959655
Energy Performance Indicator: 426.37 kWh/m²/yr
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »