- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well Presented First Floor Apartment
- Located Within Walking Distance of Holywood's Bustling High Street
- Bright and Spacious Accommodation
- Generous Lounge
- Fitted Kitchen with Ample Dining Area and Tiled Floor
- Two Double Bedrooms
- White Bathroom Suite, Fully Tiled from Floor to Ceiling
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Access to Roofspace for Additional Storage
- Mature Front and Rear Gardens with Southerly Aspect
- Ideally Suited to the Young Professional, First Time Buyer or Investor alike
- Within the Catchment Area to a Range of Local Schools
- Ease of Access for the City Commuter
- Popular and Sought After Location
Additional InformationThis well presented first floor apartment is located within walking distance of Holywood's bustling town centre and a range of local amenities. Also close at hand are Holywood Exchange, Virgin Active Health Club and Tesco's shopping centre at Knocknagoney. The location also offers ease of access for the city commuter and lies within the catchment area to a range of local primary and grammar schools.
Internally the bright and spacious accommodation comprises of lounge, fitted kitchen and two well-proportioned bedrooms. Other benefits include bathroom with white suite and access to the roofspace for additional storage. Another unusual benefit, this property enjoys its own gardens to the front and rear with southerly aspect.
- uPVC front door with stained glass inset. Steps to first floor.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Access hatch to roofspace.
- Insulated. Water tank.
- LOUNGE/DINING AREA
- 4.37m x 4.22m (14' 4" x 13' 10")
Oak laminate wooden flooring. Contemporary attractive feature fireplace with electric fire. Alcove dining area. Built-in storage cupboard. Glimpses of Belfast Lough, views to Antrim coastline.
- 3.25m x 2.67m (10' 8" x 8' 9")
Range of built-in high and low level units. Laminate work surface. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Space for cooker. Ceramic tiled floor, Inset detail. Plumbed for washing machine. Hotpress with copper cylinder and built-in shelving.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.06m x 3.12m (13' 4" x 10' 3")
Glimpses to Belfast Lough and views to Antrim coastline. Alcove wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.2m x 2.79m (10' 6" x 9' 2")
- White suite comprising: low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Chrome mixer taps. Panelled bath. Shower screen and electric shower unit. Fully tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Garden to front and rear laid in lawns with patio to rear with southerly aspect with oil storage tank and shed.
Travelling from the Maypole in Holywood continue along the High Street in the direction of Belfast. Turn left into Jackson's Road opposite the Maxol filling station. Take the first left into Oakley Avenue. Turn right onto Abbey Ring. Take the next left into Beech End. Number 7 is located towards the bottom of Beech End on the left hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »