- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
FOR SALE / TO LET
MIXED USE - COMMERCIAL PROPERTY
· Portrush remains as one of Northern Ireland’s premier seaside resort towns and continues to benefit from the exceptional growth in tourism across the province.
· The property is well located within Portrush town centre, approximately 7miles north of Coleraine Town Centre and 60miles from Belfast.
· Neighbouring occupiers include Troggs, Portrush Atlantic Hotel, The Adelphi and The White House.
· Three storey mid-terrace commercial building.
· Retail premises extending to c. 22.76 Sq. M. (245 Sq. Ft.).
· Self-contained one bed apartment on upper floors with tenant in situ.
· Excellent town centre location just off Main Street.
· Great investment opportunity, early viewing is recommended.
Ground Floor Retail c. 245 Sq. Ft. 22.76 Sq. M.
Rear Hallway leading to:
Toilet with low flush WC & wash hand basin
SELF-CONTAINED FLAT (Accessed from rear)
GROUND FLOOR - Reception Hall
Lounge 13’ x 11’ 3”
Open fire with back boiler set in tiled fireplace and hearth
Kitchen 9’ 5” x 7’ 1”
Comprising single drainer stainless steel sink unit and plumbed for washing machine
Bedroom 12’ 9” x 7’ 5”
Bathroom with white suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin and panel bath with electric shower over.
Rent: £4,800 per annum
Repairs: Tenant shall be responsible for internal repairs.
Service Charge: Landlord to pay and tenant shall reimburse fair proportion of annual premium.
Rates: Landlord to pay and tenant shall reimburse.
Title: Freehold (To be confirmed by vendors solicitor).
Lease Agreements: Residential tenant on rolling contract.
Residential Rent: £360 per month.
Price: Offers around £125,000.
All figures quoted are exclusive of but maybe subject to VAT.
Strictly by appointment with Agent.
Philip Tweedie - [email protected]
Amy Holmes - [email protected]
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »