- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superb large detached residence
- 8 Bedrooms (7 ensuite) & 5 Reception Rooms
- Beauty Spa / Guest House
- Oil fired central heating (under floor heating ground floor / thermostat controls)
- uPVC double glazed windows, fascia & guttering
- Beam vacuum system
- Small lake in approx. 1.5 acres
- EPC D62
- Springwell Manor is a unique property set in a delightful countryside location with a small lake behind. Close to the A26 with links to Coleraine / Londonderry and benefiting from easy access to the North Coast with award winning beaches and championship golf courses, this stunning detached residence offer both residential and commercial opportunities. Currently being used as a spa retreat and family home, rarely does an opportunity like this present itself onto the open market with such great potential. Viewing comes highly recommended by the selling agent.
- Ground Floor - Entrance Porch: 4.32m x 3.48m (14'2 x 11'5)
- With telephone points, tiled floor, storage cupboard with wash hand basin and tiled floor.
- Open Plan Reception Hall/Dining Hall: 6.35m x 5.82m (20'10 x 19'1)
- (to widest points)
With recessed lighting, points for wall lights, tiled floor and open staircase leading to gallery landing.
- Kitchen: 8.08m x 3.12m (26'6 x 10'3)
- Fully fitted with range of eye and low level deluxe units, glass display cabinet, saucepan drawers, stainless steel sink unit, granite worktop, half tiled around worktops, space for range style cooker, extractor fan, space for fridge freezer, space for dishwasher, tiled floor and open archway leading to -:
- Dining Area: 4.52m x 3.07m (14'10 x 10'1)
- With tiled floor and steps leading to -:
- Utility / Laundry Room: 4.17m x 3.15m (13'8 x 10'4)
- With range of eye and low level units, stainless steel sink unit, tiled splash back, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer and tiled floor.
- Rear Hall:
- With tiled floor and separate staircase leading to First Floor.
- Boiler Room:
- Cloakroom: 1.80m x 0.94m (5'11 x 3'1)
- With WC, wash hand basin and tiled floor.
- Living Room: 4.24m x 4.22m (13'11 x 13'10)
- With black cast iron fireplace, feature wooden surround, granite hearth, TV and telephone point, points for wall lights, double glass panelled doors leading to -:
- Office / Study: 3.48m x 3.10m (11'5 x 10'2)
- With TV and telephone point.
- Bedroom 1 / Treatment Room: 4.01m x 3.58m (13'2 x 11'9)
- With stainless steel sink and vanity unit with PVC panel splash back. Ensuite: 7'9 x 7'5 Wet Room with power shower, WC, wash hand basin with tiled splash back, part tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Drawing Room: 4.78m x 4.22m (15'8 x 13'10)
- With black cast iron fireplace, feature wooden surround, tiled hearth, points for wall lights, tiled floor, glass panelled door leading to -:
- Sun Lounge: 6.25m x 3.48m (20'6 x 11'5)
- With TV and telephone point, points for wall lights, tiled floor, double patio doors leading to paved patio area.
- First Floor Gallery Landing:
- With recessed lighting.
- Bedroom 2: 4.55m x 3.61m (14'11 x 11'10)
- Currently used as a spa room with tiled floor. Ensuite: 11'6 x 10'4 With two jacuzzi baths, fully enclosed shower cubicle with power shower, PVC panel board, wash hand basin and velux window.
- Bedroom 3: 4.70m x 4.72m (15'5 x 15'6)
- (to widest points)
With TV point. Ensuite: 10'5 x 10'2 With bath with tiled surround, enclosed shower cubicle with power shower, WC, wash hand basin with tiled splash back, vanity unit, extractor fan, velux window and tiled floor.
- Bedroom 4: 4.65m x 4.01m (15'3 x 13'2)
- With TV and telephone point. Ensuite: Corner shower cubicle with PVC panel board, power shower, WC, wash hand basin with tiled splash back, vanity unit, extractor fan and tiled floor.
- Bedroom 5: 4.27m x 4.19m (14'0 x 13'9)
- With TV point. Ensuite: 11'5 x 10'2 With shower cubicle with PVC panel board, power, shower, WC, wash hand basin with tiled splash back, vanity unit, extractor fan and tiled floor.
- Bedroom 6: 4.55m x 2.64m (14'11 x 8'8)
- With Ensuite 11'4 x 10'2 with shower cubicle with PVC panel board, power shower, bath, WC, wash hand basin with tiled splash back, vanity unit, extractor fan and tiled floor.
- Bedroom 7: 4.55m x 3.15m (14'11 x 10'4)
- With access to roofspace via slingsby style ladder, walk-in wardrobe (plumbed for ensuite).
- Second Floor Landing:
- With velux window, storage room and recessed lighting.
- Bedroom 8: 7.24m x 4.27m (23'9 x 14'0)
- (to widest points)
With TV point, storage into eaves, velux window, recessed lighting. Ensuite: 9'10 x 6'5 with shower, PVC panel board, power shower, WC, wash hand basin with vanity unit, velux window, extractor fan and tiled floor.
- Property approached by a sweeping stoned driveway with parking to front and vehicular access to spacious stoned area to rear. Extensive garden to front laid in lawn with shrubs and mature trees. Rear garden with extensive lawn and pond in adjoining land. Outside tap and sensor light.
- This property has so much potential to expand into other business ventures such as a B&B, Care Home, Children's Nursery subject to the necessary approvals.
- There are two more lots with this property to be sold:
LOT 2 - Approx. 16 acres of arable land in a neat block beside the house.
LOT3 - Yard & Shed (approx. 0.3 acres) 80'0 x 40'0 - can be used as a farm shed, workshop or store.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »