- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- 8 Bedrooms (7 En-suite) & 5 Reception Rooms
- Beauty Spa / Guest House
- Oil Fired Central Heating (Under Floor Heating Ground Floor / Thermostat Controls)
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows, Fascia & Guttering
- Beam Vacuum System
- Small lake in approx 1.5 acres
- EPC Rating D62
- Springwell Manor is a unique property set in a delightful countryside location with a small lake behind. Close to the A26 with links to Coleraine / Londonderry and benefiting from easy access to the North Coast with award winning Beaches and Championship Golf Courses. This stunning Detached Residence offers both Residential and Commercial opportunities. Currently being used as a spa Retreat and Family Home. Rarely does an opportunity like this present itself onto the open market with such potential.
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISING
- Entrance Porch 4.32m x 3.48m (14'2 x 11'5)
- With telephone points, tiled floor,storage cupboard with wash hand basin and tiled floor.
- Open Plan Hallway / Dining Hall 6.35m x 5.82m (20'10 x 19'1)
- (To Widest Points) With recessed lighting,points for wall lights, tiled floor, open staircase leading to gallery landing.
- Kitchen 8.08m x 3.12m (26'6 x 10'3)
- Fully fitted with a range of eye and low level delux units, glass display cabinet, saucepan drawers, Stainless steel sink unit, granite worktop, half tiled around worktops, space for range cooker, extractor fan, space for fridge freezer, space for dishwasher, tiled floor, open archway leading to:
- Dining Area 4.52m x 3.07m (14'10 x 10'1)
- With tiled floor, steps leading to:
- Utility / Laundry Room 4.17m x 3.15m (13'8 x 10'4)
- With a range of eye and low level units, stainless steel sink unit, tiled splash back, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, tiled floor.
- Rear Hall
- With tiled floor and separate staircase leading to First Floor.
- Boiler Room
- Cloakroom 1.80m x 0.94m (5'11 x 3'1)
- With wc and wash hand basin, tiled floor.
- Living Room 4.24m x 4.22m (13'11 x 13'10)
- With black cast iron fireplace, feature wooden surround, granite hearth, TV and telephone points,points for wall lights, double glass panelled doors leading to:
- Office / Study 3.48m x 3.10m (11'5 x 10'2)
- With TV & telephone point.
- Bedroom 1 / Treatment Room 4.01m x 3.58m (13'2 x 11'9)
- With stainless steel sink and vanity unit with PVC panel splash back. En-suite: 7'9 x 7'5 wet room with power shower, wc, wash hand basin with tiled splash back, part tiled walls, tiled floor.
- Drawing Room 4.78m x 4.22m (15'8 x 13'10)
- With black cast iron fireplace, feature wooden surround, tiled hearth, points for wall lights, tiled floor, glass panelled door leading to:
- Sun Lounge 6.25m x 3.48m (20'6 x 11'5)
- With TV and telephone points, points for wall lights, tiled floor, double patio doors leading to paved patio area.
- First Floor Gallery Landing
- With recessed lighting.
- Bedroom 2 4.55m x 3.61m (14'11 x 11'10)
- Currently used as a spa room, tiled floor. En-suite: 11'6 x 10'4 with two jacuzzi baths, fully enclosed shower cubicle with power shower, PVC panel board, wash hand basin, velux window.
- Bedroom 3 4.70m x 4.72m (15'5 x 15'6)
- (To widest points) With TV point. En-suite: 10'5 x 10'2 with bath with tiled surround, enclosed shower cubicle with power shower, WC, wash hand basin with tiled splash back, vanity unit, extractor fan, velux window, tiled floor.
- Bedroom 4 4.65m x 4.01m (15'3 x 13'2)
- With TV and telephone point. En-suite: Corner shower cubicle with PVC panel board, power shower, WC, wash hand basin with tiled splash back, vanity unit, extractor fan, tiled floor.
- Bedroom 5 4.27m x 4.19m (14'0 x 13'9)
- With TV point. En-suite: 11'5 x 10'2 with shower cubicle with PVC panel board, power shower, WC, wash hand basin with tiled splash back, vanity unit, extractor fan, tiled floor.
- Bedroom 6 4.55m x 2.64m (14'11 x 8'8)
- En-suite 11'4 X 10'2 with shower cubicle with PVC panel board, power shower, Bath, wc, wash hand basin with tiled splash back, vanity unit, extractor fan, tiled floor.
- Bedroom 7 4.55m x 3.15m (14'11 x 10'4)
- With access to roof space via slingsby style ladder, walk in wardrobe ( plumbed for ensuite )
- Second Floor Landing
- With velux window, storage room, recessed lighting.
- Bedroom 8 7.24m x 4.27m (23'9 x 14'0)
- (To widest points) With TV point, storage into eaves, velux window, recessed lighting. En-suite: 9'10 x 6'5 with shower, PVC panel board, power shower, WC, wash hand basin with vanity unit, velux window, extractor fan, tiled floor.
- EXTERIOR FEATURES
- Property approached by a sweeping stoned driveway with parking to front and vehicular access to spacious stoned area to rear.Extensive garden to front laid in lawn with shrubs and mature trees. Rear garden with extensive lawn and pond in adjoining land. Outside tap and sensor light.
This property has so much potential to expand into other business ventures eg B&B, Care Home, Children's Nursery subject to necessary planning approval.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
17th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »