- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Spacious lounge
- Family room
- Fitted kitchen with dining and family area
- Utility room
- Games room
- One ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bathroom
- Four first floor bedrooms, master with ensuite
- First floor bathroom
- PVC eaves
- Double glazed windows
- Oil fired heating
- Double detached garage
- Spacious driveway
Additional InformationAn impressive detached home with fabulous countryside views.
The property is located in a beautiful semi rural setting yet is within easy commuting distance to Lisburn City Centre (less than 7 miles), Belfast City Centre (just over 12 miles) and Belfast International Airport is about 4.5 miles away.
The accommodation extends to over 3,300 sq ft (externally) and is well proportioned providing superb family accommodation comprising two plus reception rooms, a large games room, five bedrooms, ensuite, two bathrooms and utility room.
There is a double garage with floored loft and lots of outdoor space.
The price allows a buyer to add their own personality - view soon !
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- uPVC entrance door. Tiled floor.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- uPVC inner door. Wooden flooring. Pine panelled ceiling. Hotpress.
- 8.79m x 3.66m (28' 10" x 12' 0")
Double doors front entrance hall. Woodburning stove with inglenook fireplace. Chinese slate hearth.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.53m x 4.23m (14' 10" x 13' 11")
Feature Adam style fireplace with open fire and back boiler. Laminate flooring. Bow window.
- KITCHEN / DINING AND FAMILY AREA:
- 7.44m x 4.24m (24' 5" x 13' 11")
Excellent range of high and low level units. granite worktops. Belfast sink. Extractor fan. Vegetable baskets. Tiled flooring. Pine fireplace with open fire.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.41m x 2.26m (7' 11" x 7' 5")
Range of cupboards. One and a half bowl sink unit.
- BEDROOM FIVE:
- 3.64m x 2.41m (11' 11" x 7' 11")
- White suite. Panelled bath with mixer taps. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Shower cubicle. Laminate flooring. Part panelled walls.
- GAMES ROOM:
- 7.44m x 5.45m (24' 5" x 17' 11")
(Could be sub-divided).
Laminate flooring. Pine panelled ceiling.
- Access to eave storage. Storage cupboard.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.42m x 4.37m (14' 6" x 14' 4")
- Tiled shower cubicle with Mira Sport electric shower. Vanity unit with wash hand basin. Low flush WC.
- BEDROOM TWO:
- 3.76m x 3.36m (12' 4" x 11' 0")
- BEDROOM THREE:
- 4.36m x 3.97m (14' 4" x 13' 0")
- BEDROOM FOUR:
- 4.25m x 3.92m (13' 11" x 12' 10")
Two double wardrobes.
- 3.81m x 3.16m (12' 6" x 10' 4")
Bath. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC.
- DOUBLE DETACHED GARAGE:
- 8.15m x 5.27m (26' 9" x 17' 3")
- FLOORED LOFT:
- 4.34m x 4.15m (14' 3" x 13' 7")
- Brick paved driveway and parking forecourt. Front garden enclosed by garden wall and entrance gates. Brick paved area to rear and large garden.
From Lisburn travel into Stoneyford Village. At Y junction take Ballypitmave Road. Ballynacoy Road is on right hand side. Number 7 is on left hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
21st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »