7 Ballyknocken Avenue,
Knockmore, Lisburn, BT28 1SG
3 Bed End-terrace House
Last listed at Offers over £99,950
Highest download speed: 900 Mbps
Highest upload speed: 110 Mbps
Accommodation in brief:
Ground Floor - Hall, lounge with French doors to kitchen/dining.
First floor - Landing, 3 bedrooms, shower room.
Enclosed paved area to front. 2 iron pedestrian access gates. Concrete path to side of house.
Fully enclosed rear yard with concrete and paved areas. Variety of shrub bedding. Boiler house/store. Outside light and tap.
- PVC front door with frosted glazing. Frosted glazed PVC side panel. Laminate floor. 8 panel glazed door to:
- 4.56m x 3.835m (14' 12" x 12' 7")
Feature fireplace with mahoganny surround, granite hearth and cast iron inset. TV point. 8 panel glazed french doors to:
- KITCHEN/DINING AREA:
- 4.861m x 2.565m (15' 11" x 8' 5")
Range of high and low level units with contrasting granite effect worktops. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drainer. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for cooker. Space for fridge/freezer. Part tiled walls. Built-in hotpress under stairs. PVC double glazed doors to rear.
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM 1:
- 3.574m x 2.965m (11' 9" x 9' 9")
- BEDROOM 2:
- 3.684m x 2.39m (12' 1" x 7' 10")
- BEDROOM 3:
- 2.791m x 2.415m (9' 2" x 7' 11")
- White suite comprising of pine panelled bath with Mira sport electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, WC. Fully tiled walls. Pine panelled ceiling. Extractor fan.
From Moira Road turn right onot Ballycreen Drive and then the second left which is Hertford Crescent. Turn right onto Tirowen Drive and Ballyknocken Avenue is the second tuning on your left.