- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- 3 Bedroom 2 Reception Semi Detached House
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Part Double Glazed Windows
- Ideal Family Home
- Superb Location Within Walking Distance to Coleraine Town Centre, Schools and all other local amenities
- EPC Rating E43
- Public Notice - Sale Agreed – 7 Ballycairn Road, Coleraine, BT51 3HU. We are acting in the sale of the above property and have received an offer of £111,000. Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the selling agent before an exchange of contracts takes place. EPC rating: E43
- Located on the Main Ballycairn Road, Coleraine, this 3 Bedroom 2 Reception Semi Detached House offers well laid out family accommodation and is within walking distance to Coleraine Town Centre, Schools and all other local amenities. This property is sure to appeal to a wide range of purchasers and only upon internal viewing will you appreciate what this house has to offer.
- Accommodation Comprising
- Entrance Porch
- With understairs storage, cloaks comprising WC, wash hand basin with tiled splash back.
- Lounge 6.93m x 3.89m (22'9 x 12'9)
- (To widest points)
With wooden floor, TV & Telephone points, provision for fireplace, French doors leading to side.
- Dining Room 3.73m x 3.10m (12'3 x 10'2)
- (To widest points)
With TV point and open archway leading to:
- Kitchen 3.96m x 3.05m (13'0 x 10'0)
- Fully fitted with eye and low level shaker style units, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit, half tiled around worktops, space for electric hob/oven, stainless steel extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, integrated fridge freezer, tiled floor.
- First Floor
- With access to roof space
- Bedroom 1 4.14m x 3.76m (13'7 x 12'4)
- Bedroom 2 3.94m x 2.69m (12'11 x 8'10)
- With TV point.
- Bedroom 3 3.10m x 3.07m (10'2 x 10'1)
- With hotpress.
- With suite comprising corner bath, wash hand basin, WC, fully tiled walk in shower cubicle, tiled floor, pine strip ceiling.
- Garden to front bordered by mature plants and shrubs, paved area to side enclosed by wall.
Garden to rear enclosed by wall and fencing.
Patio area to side.
Garage: 15'11 x 10'8 With roller door, power & light.
- Please Note That All Appliances and Services Have Not and Will Not Be Tested.
- The lease is for a term of 999 years from 11/07/1951 at a yearly
ground rent of a peppercorn £22.00 for the property and others,
apportioned to £11.00 per annum
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »