- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Accommodation Comprises: Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen/Dining Area, Lean To Conservatory, Three Bedrooms & Bathroom
- Recently Fitted Kitchen Finished In High Gloss White Doors
- Lounge With Feature Fireplace
- Modern White Bathroom Suite With Electric Shower
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Fired Central Heating System
- Front & Enclosed Rear Gardens
7 Ballinderry Park, Lisburn
A spacious three-bedroom mid terrace property that has been well maintained and decorated throughout set just off the Ballinderry Road that would suit a wide range of potential purchasers. The property is situated in a sought-after location within walking distance of local schools and only a brief drive from Lisburn and Belfast city centres, an early appointment to view is highly recommended as interest in this property is likely to be high.
- Entrance Hall
- uPVC front door, laminate wooden floor, double panel radiator.
- Lounge 15' 0'' x 12' 6'' (4.57m x 3.81m)
- Fireplace with marble hearth and electric fire inset, laminate wooden floor, double panel radiator.
- Kitchen / Dining 15' 10'' x 8' 5'' (4.82m x 2.56m)
- Modern fitted kitchen with an extensive range of high and low level units, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, glazed display unit, built-in oven and 4 ring gas hob, plumbed for automatic washing machine. Part tiled walls, laminate wooden floor, ceiling cornice, double panel radiator.
- Conservatory / Lean To 14' 0'' x 8' 0'' (4.26m x 2.44m)
- Ceramic tiled floor, double panel radiator.
- 1st Floor Landing
- Access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 1 15' 11'' x 9' 0'' (4.85m x 2.74m) (At Widest Point)
- 2 built-in storage cupboards, single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 11' 7'' x 9' 7'' (3.53m x 2.92m)
- Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 8' 2'' x 10' 7'' (2.49m x 3.22m)
- Single panel radiator.
- White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panel bath with Creda electric shower and glass shower door. Fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, chrome towel rail, extractor fan.
- Front garden laid in lawns. Fully enclosed rear garden with paved patio area, timber decking and mature shrubs. Side alley with storage.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
30th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »