- Additional Information
- Sold Prices
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
DescriptionBER TO BE CONFIRMED.
Beautifully presented 4 bed detached family home situated in quiet cul de sac in Aylesbury. This stunning home has been creatively designed and cleverly planned to make best use of space and is in turn key condition. The open plan living area is stylish with floor to ceiling folding doors adding maximum light exposure with a contemporary feel.
Accommodation comprises of entrance hallway, sitting room, large open plan kitchen/dining room, utility room, playroom/office and guest wc. The first floor comprises of 4 bedrooms, (master en suite) and main bathroom.
The property benefits from UPVC double glazed windows, gas central heating, cobblelock driveway, gated side entrances & gardens to front and lovely sunny garden to the rear, patio area and outside tap.
No. 7 Aylesbury is just 3.4km from Waterford City Centre, and within walking distance to Aldi, the new Primary Care Centre, shops, schools, the local playground and within easy access to the M9, and all routes.
- Ground Floor
- Entrance Hall
- 4.10m x 2.44m (13'5" x 8'0")
- Beautiful welcoming entrance with porcelain tiles.
- Living Room
- 5.37m x 4.60m (17'7" x 15'1")
- Bright and spacious room with carpet floors, open fire, and a large bay window allowing lots of natural light throughout the room.
- Guest Wc.
- 1.97m x 1.40m (6'6" x 4'7")
- Fully tiled with wc. and wash hand basin.
- Kitchen Dining Room
- 6.94m x 6.80m (22'9" x 22'4")
- Large open plan kitchen/diner with porcelain floors. The kitchen is stylishly designed, with sleek cabinets, up to date integrated appliances with bluetooth and cleverly-placed storage options.The living area is bright and spacious with Bi-fold doors over two metres wide leading seamlessly to the attractive tiled and split-level garden.
- Utility Room
- 3.00m x 2.01m (9'10" x 6'7")
- Fitted sleek cabinets to match the fitted kitchen, plumbed for appliances, porceilan floors and Upvc doorway leading to the side of the property.
- 5.75m x 3.43m (18'10" x 11'3")
- Bright and comfortable room with wooden floors, 3 skylights allow lots of natural light and Upvc double doors leading to the rear garden.
- First Floor
- 3.43m x 3.34m (11'3" x 10'11")
- Spacious landing with carpet floors, spot light, and styra leading to the attic.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.18m x 2.98m (10'5" x 9'9")
- Double room with carpet floors and rear facing aspect.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.28m x 2.96m (10'9" x 9'9")
- Double room with carpet floors, built in wardrobes,and rear facing aspect.
- Bedroom 3
- 2.35m x 1.03m (7'9" x 3'5")
- L shaped double room with wooden floors and side facing aspect.
- Bedroom 4/Master
- 3.66m x 3.49m (12'0" x 11'5")
- Double room wth carpet floors and built in wardrobes.
- 3.34m x 1.33m (10'11" x 4'4")
- Fully tiled with shower, wc., wash hand basin.
- 2.83m x 2.23m (9'3" x 7'4")
- Great size family bathroom with bath, shower, wc and wash hand basin.
- Partly floored and shelving with lots of storage space.
BER No.: 114365125
Energy Performance Indicator: 182.86 kWh/m²/yr
Schools near 7 Aylesbury AvenueVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »