- Additional Information
- Property Units
- Contact the Agent
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- A selection of boutique apartments in Malone.
- Set on a private and mature setting, with landscaped gardens and private parking.
- Stunning communal areas and professionally managed external grounds.
- Each apartment with their own personality, all fitted to an exceptional specification.
- Solid wooden floors, designer tiling, concealed lighting and bespoke cabinetry.
- Kitchens with solid wooden worktops, rose gold sinks and a range of fitted appliances.
- Fully tiled shower and bathrooms with drench and hand showers.
- Mains gas fired central heating, double glazed windows and smart entry system.
- A short walk from Queens University, Botanic as well as the Lisburn and Stranmillis Roads.
- Various sport clubs, parks and nature walks are easily accessible.
- Ideal for homeowners, investors, downsizers or those seeking a pied-à-terre.
Set on a tree lined avenue just off the Malone Road, Sans Souci is a delightful, mature and convenient location and will have instant appeal to many.
Atelier House is a clever and bespoke development of only 7 boutique apartments which have been carefully designed and built for those who appreciate high specification.
All units are accessed via styled communal space and have private parking.
The apartments are all different, each with unique personalities and comprise of spacious open plan kitchen-living areas as well as high standards of fittings and appliances.
Queens University is close by, there are many facilities which the area is renowned for within easy walking distance, and buses into the City pass frequently.
Feature tiled floor. Alarm system. Exposed brick feature wall with feature lighting. Stairs leading to…
Access to roof space.
OPEN PLAN LIVING/DINING/KITCHEN:
25'10" x 15'11 (7.88m x 4.85m)
At widest points. Exposed brick feature wall. Feature lighting. Wall mounted vertical radiator.
Excellent selection of high to low-level fitted units. Rose gold 1.5 bowl drainer sink unit with rose gold mixer tap. Smart intercom system. Solid wood worktops. Tiled parquet flooring. Partially tiled walls. Exposed brick and wood feature surrounding Caple four ring hob/oven with integrated extractor fan unit. Integrated dishwasher. Space for free-standing fridge-freezer. Concealed spotlights. Enclosed storage housing gas boiler and washer-dryer.
12'8" x 10'9" (3.85m x 3.27m)
At widest points.
11'5" x 8'6" (3.48m x 2.60m)
At widest points.
8'3" x 6'4" (2.51m x 1.94m)
At widest points. Enclosed shower cubicle with Drench shower and telephone hand shower attachment. Free-standing low flush W/C with wall mounted flush. Free standing wash hand basin with mixer tap and vanity unit. Wall-mounted lighted mirror. Concealed spotlights. Extractor fan. Heated towel rail. Fully-tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
Landscaped communal gardens. Private parking.
Travelling from Balmoral Avenue towards Queens University on the Malone Road, pass the BP petrol filling station on your right-hand side to enter into Sans Souci. Atelier House is on the right-hand side and the road continues to another exit onto the Malone Road.
Schools near Atelier HouseVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Click here to view all available property types within this development. View the Development
|7 Atelier House||£329,950||C78/C78|
Contact the Agent
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »