- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Spacious Semi-Detached House In The Ashley Area Of Millisle
- Good Sized Kitchen With Space For Dining Table
- Three Reception Areas, One With Open Fireplace
- Oil Fired Central Heating And uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Adaptable Accommodation With The Option Of A Downstairs Bedroom
- Bathroom On Ground Floor, Shower Room On First Floor
- Within Walking Distance To Millisle And All Local Amenities
- Early Viewing Is Highly Recommended
This semi-detached property is situated on a lovely corner site in the Ashley area of Millisle and is within walking distance to all local amenities, schools and the promenade area and seafront. With adaptable accommodation throughout, this property will provide 3/4 bedrooms or 2/3 reception areas and has great outside space for a variety of buyers. Perfect for young families, down sizers or as an investment, we recommend early viewing to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Storage cupboard and open under stairs.
- Living Room 16' x 11'1 (4.88m x 3.38m)
- Open fireplace with tiled hearth and inset, wooden surround and mantle, cornicing and wood flooring.
- Snug 9'1 x 9'1 (2.77m x 2.77m)
- Kitchen 10'1 x 9'1 (3.07m x 2.77m)
- Range of high and low level units with laminate work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, space for cooker, space for fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, recessed spotlighting, partly tiled walls and wood laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 4 10' x 9'1 (3.05m x 2.77m)
- Dual aspect windows.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled walls, tiled floor and recessed spotlighting.
- First Floor
- Storage cupboard and access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 1 12' x 10'1 (3.66m x 3.07m)
- Bedroom 2 15'1 x 7' (4.60m x 2.13m)
- Velux type window and eave storage.
- Bedroom 3 11'1 x 10' (3.38m x 3.05m)
- Shower Room
- White suite comprising corner shower cubicle with overhead Mira shower and glazed shower doors, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback, recessed spotlighting, Velux type window, extractor fan and tiled floor.
- Front - Area in lawn with walkway.
Rear - Yard with oil storage tank, bin storage area, off street parking, light and tap.
- Garage / Outhouse 24' x 15' (7.32m x 4.57m)
- Oil fired boiler.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »