- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached Bungalow of Spacious Site
- Popular location close to Holywood and commuting distance of Belfast City Centre
- Excellent Road & Rail Networks
- Flexible Accommodation
- Bright Lounge with Feature Fireplace
- Contemporary Kitchen with White High Gloss Units
- Option of Three or Four Bedrooms
- Bathroom with Modern White Suite
- Immaculately Presented throughout
- Double Garage & Driveway Parking
- Gardens to Front & Rear with Large Patio Area for outdoor Entertaining
- Planning Passed for Double Storey Extension
- Close Proximity to Popular Primary & Post Primary Schools
- Ideal Home for a range of Purchasers
Additional InformationThis is an excellent opportunity to purchase a property that is immaculately presented throughout but also has the option of being extended, if more accommodation is required in the future.
No 7 is situated on a large site with generous gardens front and rear. Internally the accommodation is flexible with an option of three or four bedrooms, spacious lounge with feature fireplace, modern kitchen with room for dining and a contemporary family bathroom.
Externally as well as the excellent garden space there is also a double garage and an abundance of driveway parking.
As well as being a superb property as it sits, the current owners have plans approved for a large extension, therefore offering plenty of potential to prospective purchasers.
Early viewing is strongly recommended to appreciate all this home has to offer in terms of accommodation, outdoor space, location and potential.
- Composite front door with double glazed courtesy window and side light to entrance hall.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- With picture rail. Laminate wood effect floor and storage cupboards x two. Large cloaks cupboard with hanging space. Large hotpress style cupboard with copper cylinder tank and shelving.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.82m x 2.54m (9' 3" x 8' 4")
With aspect to front and built-in storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (4) / DINING ROOM:
- 2.79m x 2.54m (9' 2" x 8' 4")
With aspect to front.
- 5.03m x 3.53m (16' 6" x 11' 7")
With floor to ceiling window. Picture window to front of property. Laminate wood effect floor. Feature fireplace with wood surround and marble hearth and inset and open fire.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.53m x 2.84m (11' 7" x 9' 4")
With laminate wood effect floor. Cornice ceiling and aspect to side.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.58m x 2.92m (11' 9" x 9' 7")
With an excellent range of built-in sliding mirror fronted robes and aspect to rear over garden.
- Comprising of white suite with corner bath with mixer taps. Separate shower cubicle with Aqua Lisa shower unit. Fully tiled shower cubicle. Vanity basin with mixer taps and storage below. Low flush WC. Part tiled walls. Tile effect floor and chrome heated towel rail. Spotlights.
- 4.67m x 3.53m (15' 4" x 11' 7")
With range of high and low level white Shaker style units. Single drainer double sink with mixer taps. Laminate work surface. Four ring Belling hob with stainless steel and glass extractor above. Integrated double Belling oven. Range of pot drawers. Integrated fridge freezer. Room for casual dining and composite door out to rear garden. Walk-in large utility cupboard. Plumbed for washing machine.
- DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 5.64m x 5.36m (18' 6" x 17' 7")
With two up and over doors. Light and power. Worcester oil fired boiler.
- Driveway parking to side and garden area to front. Oil fired central heating. uPVC soffit and fascias. Outside light and fully enclosed. Large spacious rear garden laid in lawn with glimpses of Belfast Lough. Large two tiered patio area. Garden bordered by fencing and hedging.
Travelling up Croft Road, turn right onto Ardmore Road. Continue along the road then take the fourth right onto Ardmore Heights. Number 7 is located on the right hand side of the road.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »