- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A Deceptively Spacious Semi Detached Home with Modern Accommodation
- Three Good Size Bedrooms on the First Floor
- Generous Lounge with Fireplace and Wood Laminate Flooring
- Luxury Kitchen with Integrated Appliances Open to Dining with Patio Doors
- Modern Bathroom with Built-in Shower Over Bath
- Gas Fired Central Heating and uPVC Double Glazed Windows and Doors
- Driveway and South West Facing Rear Garden with Lawn and Patio
- Much Sought Residential Location in the Heart of Belmont
Additional InformationA beautifully presented semi detached property in the popular Ardgreenan area just off Belmont Church Road and within walking distance to Ballyhackamore and Belmont Shops and restaurants.
Comprising of generously proportioned accommodation to include entrance hall with wood effect tile flooring, lounge with attractive fireplace and wood laminate flooring. Modern kitchen, fitted within the last three years to include range of attractive 'white gloss' units and integrated appliances, open to generous dining room with patio doors to rear garden. The first floor includes three good size bedrooms and modern white bathroom suite with fully tiled walls and ceramic tile flooring.
Further benefits include gas fired central heating, upvc front and rear doors, upvc fascia and soffit's and upvc double glazed which were installed approximately six years ago. Additional to this, a good size driveway with garden and generous enclosed south west facing rear garden with lawn and patio, perfectly positioned for the evening sun and barbeques.
A great home in a great area, ideal for first time buyers or families with so many local amenities close to hand including schools and the glider bus service into Belfast City Centre. View now to avoid disappointment!
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hall
- Wood effect tiled flooring.
- Lounge 14'1 x 13'5 into bay (4.29m x 4.09m into bay)
- Attractive cast iron fireplace with inset hearth and wooden surround. Wood laminate flooring.
- Kitchen 11'9 x 7'7 (3.58m x 2.31m)
- Modern range of high and low level units, granite work surfaces with upstand, inset 1 ¼ bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, split level built-in oven, induction hob, perspex splashback and extractor hood. Integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine. Corner feature shelving, recessed spotlighting, wood effect tiled flooring. Open to:
- Dining Room 12'1 x 11'8 (3.68m x 3.56m)
- Wood effect tiled flooring. Patio doors to rear garden.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 17'0 x 11'0 (5.18m x 3.35m)
- Built-in cupboard.
- Bedroom 2 11'7 x 7'5 (3.53m x 2.26m)
- Bedroom 3 8'4 x 6'9 (2.54m x 2.06m)
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, built-in shower and curved shower screen. Vanity unit with mixer tap. Low flush WC. Fully tiled walls. Ceramic tiled flooring. PVC panelled ceiling.
- Partly floored with Slingsby type ladder.
- Front garden with lawn, boundary hedge and paved driveway. Enclosed rear garden with raised patio and good size lawn. Garden shed.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »