- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Detached bungalow with views towards the Irish Sea and minutes from local beaches
- Situated beside Kilclief parish church
- Lounge with fireplace
- Kitchen with ample dining space
- Sun room/Conservatory
- Three bedrooms
- Shower room
- Oil heating and double glazing
Additional InformationAlexander Reid & Frazer are delighted to offer for sale this detached bungalow in the heart of Kilclief with views of the Irish Sea, it is situated just beside Kilclief parish, with seconds walking distance to Kilclief beach, minutes to Ballyhornan beach and a short drive into Strangford village.
The home occupies a mature site with accommodation to include lounge with fireplace, kitchen with dining, sun room, three bedrooms and shower room. Single garage, concrete driveway and side gardens.
For viewing please contact our sales agent Mary-Lou for more information.
- Entrance hall with pvc door, laminate style floor.
- 4.437m x 4.394m (14' 7" x 14' 5")
Spacious lounge with fireplace, carpet, television point and views
- high and low level units to comprise recess for cooker, glass display cabinets, fridge/freezer, stainless steel sink and drainer, breakfast bench with display cabinets above. Tiled floor. Dining space.
- SUN ROOM:
- 1.813m x 2.899m (5' 11" x 9' 6")
T&G ceiling, tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.287m x 2.942m (10' 9" x 9' 8")
Built in wardrobe, laminate floor and radiator
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.925m x 3.29m (12' 11" x 10' 10")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.232m x 2.891m (13' 11" x 9' 6")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Double shower with electric shower, low level wc, wash hand basin and floor tiling
- Front concrete driveway, front lawns and rear wall, side gardens. oil tank, boiler, tap.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
20th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »