- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Excellent Semi-detached in quiet Cul-de-Sac
- Living room with bay window
- Newly fitted cream shaker style kitchen
- Three good sized bedrooms
- Newly installed modern shower room with pvc wall clading
- Oil heating/ Double glazing
- Enclosed front, side and rear gardens
Additional Information**** OPTION TO PURCHASE THROUGH CO-OWNERSHIP FROM ONLY £240.16 PER MONTH****
Northern Property are delighted to offer to the sales market this fantastic Semi-detached property located within a quiet Cul-de-sac setting in the Poleglass area of Belfast. This area is popular due to its many local amenities including shops, schools and excellent transportation routes to both Belfast City and Lisburn City.
Immaculately decorated throughout with newly fitted kitchen and bathroom this property further boasts, entrance hall leading to spacious living room, open kitchen/dining room, three good size bedrooms, modern shower room, oil fired central heating, pvc double glazing throughout and enclosed front side and rear gardens.
To enquire please call our sales team on 02890 324 555
Terms of Quote;
Purchase Price £89,950
50% shared ownership with Co-Ownership Housing Association NI £44,975
Co-Ownership monthly rent £93.70
£0.00 arrangement fee on mortgage
£44,975 Repayment mortgage for 35 years on a 2year fixed rate of 1.89% per month £146.46
After the fixed period the rate will convert to the bank's Standard variable rate currently 4%
The overall cost for comparison is 4% APR
Combined charge £240.16
An Early Repayments charges of 3% will apply if the mortgage is redeemed with the first 2 years.
Rents are reviewed annually.
The representative APR rate is 4.56%
The actual rate available will depend upon on your circumstances. Ask for a personalised illustration.
Mortgage is subject to your circumstances meeting lenders criteria and underwriting. Northern Mortgages will review your full circumstances before recommending a suitable product.
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE.
Rachael Mullan t/a Northern Mortgages is an appointed representative of First Complete Ltd, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
Northern Mortgages DO NOT CHARGE for their advice.
For the purposes of mortgage and related protection advice Northern Property Management (NI) Ltd. Refer to Rachael Mullan t/a Northern Mortgages.
Rachael can be contacted directly on 07702152657
- 1.199m x 1.357m (3' 11" x 4' 5")
Porch, Pvc entrance door, single radiator
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.566m x 3.752m (11' 8" x 12' 4")
Bay window, Vinyl flooring, Feature fireplace, single radiator
- 4.539m x 4.513m (14' 11" x 14' 10")
Cream shaker style kitchen, red subway tiling, vinyl flooring
- BEDROOM (1):
- 2.84m x 2.11m (9' 4" x 6' 11")
Fitted carpet, single radiator
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.704m x 3.648m (8' 10" x 11' 12")
Fitted carpet, single radiator
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.594m x 3.093m (8' 6" x 10' 2")
Fitted carpet, single radiator, built in wardrobes
- Newly fitted shower room, pvc wall clading, vinyl flooring, chrome towel rail
- Northern Property for themselves and for the vendors or lessons of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: (1) these particulars are set out as a general guideline only, for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute any part of an offer or contract: (2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for the use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves in inspection or otherwise, as to the correctness of each of them: (3) No person in the employment of Northern Property has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »