- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- End Townhouse
- 2 Bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen / Diner
- White Bathroom Suite
- PVC Double Glazing
- Gas Heating
- Popular Location
Additional InformationPUBLIC NOTICE. Property Address: 7 Alderley Lane, Mallusk, Newtownabbey, BT36 7SL. We advise that an offer has been made for the above property in the sum of £105,000. Any persons wishing to increase on this offer should notify the agents of their best offer prior to exchange of contracts. Agents Address: 303 Antrim Road, Glengormley, Newtownabbey, BT36 7AP. Agents Telephone Number: 02890833295
We are delighted to offer for sale this attractive end townhouse which is located in a very popular development just off the Mallusk Road and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall with wood laminate flooring, lounge with feature hole in wall style gas fire, wood laminate flooring and double glass panelled doors to a fitted kitchen with built in oven & hob, integrated appliances and access to a furnished cloakroom and rear garden.
Upstairs there are two bedrooms and a bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include gas heating and pvc double glazing.
Outside there is communal parking at side, gardens to front and side in lawn and a fully enclosed garden to rear in lawn with patio area.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Double glazed front door, wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- LOUNGE 14'1'' X 11'2'' (4.29m X 3.40m)
- Hole in wall style gas fire, wood laminate flooring, recessed spotlights, radiator, double glass panelled doors to kitchen.
- KITCHEN 14'6'' X 8'8'' (4.42m X 2.64m)
- Range of high and low level units, worktops, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, built in stainless steel under oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor fan, integrated fridge / freezer, dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, gas boiler, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator, double glazed back door.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor, radiator, extractor fan.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 14'5'' X 13'3'' AT WIDEST (4.39m X 4.04m AT WIDEST)
- Radiator, recessed spotlights,
- BEDROOM 2 9'8'' X 7'10'' (2.95m X 2.39m)
- Radiator, recessed spotlilghts.
- White suite comprising panelled shower bath, thermostatic shower above, screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator, extractor fan.
- Communal parking to side.
Gardens to front and side in lawn and a fully enclosed garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
15th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »