- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A fantastic semi-detached property located just off the bustling Ormeau Road
- Beautifully presented and in excellent condition throughout
- Three reception rooms - living room, family room and a conservatory
- Kitchen with high & low level units open to a dining/breakfast area
- Spacious conservatory with access to the integral garage and to the rear garden
- Three bedrooms - two doubles and a single
- Bathroom with a white three-piece suite
- Gas heating & double glazed throughout
- Private rear garden with a south westerly aspect
- Low maintenance front garden & driveway providing off-street parking
Additional InformationAim For Ailesbury!
This is a fantastic example of a red brick semi-detached property that is beautifully presented yet leaves you with some work to do in order to put your own stamp on it. Benefits include gas fired central heating, three reception rooms and a south west facing rear garden. A further attraction for families is the proximity to leading primary and grammar schools, the bustling Ormeau Road and Ormeau Park. If you are looking for a home in the area then this well could be the one for you.
Welcoming entrance hall with feature floor tiles, a spacious living room, a family room with a feature cast iron fireplace, a kitchen with space for dining and a conservatory with access to the garage and to the rear garden. Upstairs are two double bedrooms, a single bedroom and a bathroom with a white suite.
To the front and side there is off-street parking. The rear garden benefits from a sunny and private south westerly aspect, a good-sized lawn and a fantastic patio area.
The bustling and ever popular Ormeau Road is within walking distance where there are a fantastic choice of cafes, restaurants and bars to sample and enjoy. All in all the lifestyle this property can offer is one of quality and pleasure!
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 11' 3'' x 11' 1'' (3.43m x 3.38m)
- Family Room 11' 1'' x 9' 11'' (3.38m x 3.02m)
- Kitchen 18' 9'' x 5' 9'' (5.71m x 1.75m)
- Conservatory 12' 3'' x 11' 2'' (3.73m x 3.40m)
- Bedroom 1 10' 2'' x 9' 2'' (3.10m x 2.79m)
- Bedroom 2 10' 3'' x 9' 0'' (3.12m x 2.74m)
- Bedroom 3 6' 4'' x 6' 2'' (1.93m x 1.88m)
- Bathroom 6' 3'' x 5' 4'' (1.90m x 1.62m)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »